PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

dalia's diary

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

dalia's Avatardalia
this is it. this is the day im getting that last charmander to fulfill this order. im manifesting it right here. it will happen. please LORD
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; 0
credit
dalia's Avatardalia
WOAH!!! :D
dalia's Avatardalia
im thinking that when i have an over abundance of specials, im gonna start randomly sending them to the shelter..it seems fun, maybe i can keep track of them and see where they end up! idc if ppl DP them either, as long as someone gets excited to see it lol maybe ill do one a day at random times so diff people can find it. sounds fun..
dalia's Avatardalia
this week was soo long and hectic, work wise and personal life wise and everything. havent had much time to play pf much but perhaps thats for the best lol ill be hopefully finishing commissions this weekend, may take a break from the art shop for a bit and work on my art im just so glad its the weekend. time to get some sleep zzz
dalia's Avatardalia
soo....i am sick. OTL spent all day yesterday just laying down, making soup for my partner n i, and making/drinking tea might just ask to take off work tomorrow so i can have time to recover, its the busy season but its just gonna get harder and harder to take time for myself aghh i just wanna play pokefarm and relax ToT
dalia's Avatardalia
not the top 1% this time, but honestly still proud considering i didnt have a lot of accessories for this category! i'm starting to look forward to the contests...lol
dalia's Avatardalia
please.
dalia's Avatardalia
these past few weeks ive hardly had any time to play pfq OTL but ifs okay cuz ill be back on the grind when i return to chicago ive been playing pokemon sv more…been shiny hunting a lot in that game. ohh maybe ill make a tracker for all the shinies ive caught in SV somewhere in my diary @w@ anyway, note to self: - need to buy/swap for more fairy gems - need to get serious nature cleffa pair i love how i have my to-do list but never use it lol ok sleepy time. zzz
dalia's Avatardalia
slowly been getting more active again as it gets closer to my return back home i'm looking forward to being back home, i will miss the lovely family time ive had though. always nice to have a break i still need to finish my last commission from my art shop. i keep sketching it and im not happy with it urgh i want it to be good!! i desperately need to update my diary ACK gonna make some notes to myself here to update (ignore the fact i have a to-do list shhhh shhhhh) - update hunt tab with cleffa hunt & misdreavus hunt stats - update type race hunts with acquired pairs - update type race with next three months hunts - add shops to helpful links - update goals list - update to-do list - updated hatched melans i got lots to do and it most def wont get done till next week. maybe ill do some work if the wifi is good at the airport on monday when i go home. teehee i always update my journal before i go to bed. zzz
dalia's Avatardalia
me updating my diary on pfq when i most def should be sleeping lol but i want to write this down thinking of consolidating to-do list & goals to one post, and use the new box as a breeding pair tracker i may also repurpose the testing box at the bottom to something…though im not sure what im also having urges of changing up my shop layout. URGH. i finally settled on a sketch i like for the last commission i need to do. bless them for their patience with me :’) hopefully i can finish it tmrrw once i get home from work ive hatched so many cleffa in the past two days and NO MELAN!! manifesting that we get another sei day tmrrw as one of the special bonuses - i need it ToT anyway now i sleep as usual. zzz

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page