PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

dalia's diary

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

dalia's Avatardalia
just spent forever cleaning up this journal to make it look presentable even though i doubt that many people are gonna see it lool now i just need to update my shop and my forum signature....OTL
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; 0
credit
dalia's Avatardalia
just updated my trade shop, whew!!! so much coding today...i hope it pays off somehow lol i still technically need to update the dexing portion of my shop, but nobody has ever asked for dexes so it can wait lol i think i'll just hunt for the rest of the night zzz
dalia's Avatardalia
i spent all day working on commissions, im so sleepy but im honestly rlly proud with the sketches so far. now i just need to decide how now to ruin them with lineart ACK

art spoiler

will keep working on them tmrrw. for now i sleep zzz
dalia's Avatardalia
think it might be time to update my shop layout...i still need to make some doodle examples to have another thing to offer AGH
dalia's Avatardalia
i only started hunting vulpix literally two weeks ago but it feels like a lifetime. after hatching 8 melans (i hatched FOUR yesterday. yeah i know) im finally done ToT its just so funny cause i picked vulpix to hunt during type race but im already so tired of it im so happy to move on. looks like ill be hunting charmander for type race! and i got my wishalloy fire badge >:) hehe
dalia's Avatardalia
i just finished updating both my art shop and my forum signature! i still need to create some examples for icons to add to my shop, and maybe some adopts... i still need to make a new icon, but i still dunno who i wanna draw yet. ill figure that out later for now im happy w how things look <3
dalia's Avatardalia
after what feels like years i have updated my trade shop once more...now my art shop and trade shop have matching themes hehe... still need to update my icon but that will come later for now i sleep zzzz
dalia's Avatardalia
very sad that i was busy for the majority of niet day yesterday v__v but i also needed to take a break, my wrist has been starting to hurt from being on my computer/drawing constantly lol thinking i may grind out a few hundred eggs today to get some gems and hopefully hatch a melan today!! i havent hatched one all TR, i actually hatched the first one right before type race and im kinda surprised i havent hatched one yet. but alas i also need more clear bells. i want to hatch more ho-ohs before type race ends i also want to start adding little doodles to my journal entries i think that would be fun and quirky and cute maybe i doodle a diff pokemon each journal entry? wait thats kinda cute hold on
dalia's Avatardalia
i have one again decided to completely overhaul my current template LOL i spent the past however many hours revamping this journal with leon's lovely little code, i love the way it looks! its a constant work in progress but its def more cohesive now hopefully now that all my forum posts are similar themed i will be happy with it for a little while before i decide to completely redo it all again teehee anyway im so tired and i have a big week ahead of me :') time to get some rest...zzz...
dalia's Avatardalia
just hatched 1200+ charmanders yesterday OTL thankfully i got two melans to fulfill an order, i just need one more my hand is killing me though…im gonna take it easy these next few days, thankfully all that hatching put me in fourth for the tourney so i dont have to be worried abt that maybe ill get to commissions today, but idk im so exhausted…zzz

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page