PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔮Midnight Masquerade🔮 Free Egg Dexing Library + [S/A/M Items+Sum

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 124125126127

DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance

QUOTE originally posted by fauxpawz

Hello, I would like to buy a group of your summons for GP!: 1 Blue Soul Dew 1 Helix Orb 1 Inari's Lamp 1 Shaderoot Carrot Thank you!
Hi! All together they would be 465gp if this is good please send a trade ^^

QUOTE originally posted by MKInfinite

Oh DD, I'd like to dex some eggos! name of pair 1: Hallowe'en Liepard Thank you!
Sending over now
× 47 / 500
would you be interested in converting my 910 gp to 910k creds?

QUOTE originally posted by OrganicOwen

would you be interested in converting my 910 gp to 910k creds?
Normally I wouldn’t mind doing that but I don’t currently have enough credits to do that. Very sorry!
Lotadboy's AvatarLotadboy
Never mind. Found them else where
Xodichii's AvatarXodichii
Hey DD! I would love to dex some eggs name of pair 1: Alolan Muk name of pair 2: Alolan Golem name of pair 3: Octillery/Shuckle anything else?: You are awesome! Thanks you rock!

QUOTE originally posted by 12pdrapper

I’d like: 1.https://pokefarm.com/summary/nDQ1- You’re Awesome!!! Oh DD, I'd like to dex some eggos! name of pair 1: https://pokefarm.com/summary/w7ppr and https://pokefarm.com/summary/g2j4z name of pair 2: https://pokefarm.com/summary/TCqYm anything else?: Thank you so much Thanks you rock!
Sorry for the delay I’ve not been feeling well. The Pokémon you are asking for isn’t in a free field. I will send the 2 egg dexes over shortly

QUOTE originally posted by Xodichii

Hey DD! I would love to dex some eggs name of pair 1: Alolan Muk name of pair 2: Alolan Golem name of pair 3: Octillery/Shuckle anything else?: You are awesome! Thanks you rock!
The third pair you requested are 2 different species? Maybe being sick has fried my brain. Could you tell me which egg you’re wanting to hatch? That way I can send you the right pair so it’s easier for you
Xodichii's AvatarXodichii

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance

The third pair you requested are 2 different species? Maybe being sick has fried my brain. Could you tell me which egg you’re wanting to hatch? That way I can send you the right pair so it’s easier for you
Ah I need a remoraid egg, but octillery and shuckle were next to each other so i thought maybe they are a pair XD

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance

Ah I need a remoraid egg, but octillery and shuckle were next to each other so i thought maybe they are a pair XD
I see! Someone probably borrowed one of them and I haven’t gotten to rearranging them xD I will get you the right pair over
Heya! May I dex some eggs? o: Pairs to borrow: Letter T unown + Letter T unown Letter N unown + Letter N unown Letter Q unown + Letter Q unown Thanks! You rock for offering these services! I'll be sure to bring them back ASAP... then come back for another batch if that's alright? :3
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 170
109/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Sent! ***I also wanted to announce that I have a bunch of s/a chinglings from my most recent hunt! I am so happy I chose them to hunt because they are adorable and their albino spriting is absolutely perfect 🤩 ***

Pages: 123··· 124125126127

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page