PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔮Midnight Masquerade🔮 Free Egg Dexing Library + [S/A/M Items+Sum

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127

DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance

QUOTE originally posted by FunkyLilChicken

I would love to buy your DV for iron valiant and iron serpent! I can pay 480gp for them (i can also offer DVs in trade instead if you need brute bonnet/iron jugulis/iron moth/winged king)
That sounds fair. Please send a trade ^^
× 47 / 500
volcarona's Avatarvolcarona
hi, could I buy your ice fang for 125gp? thanks!

QUOTE originally posted by volcarona

hi, could I buy your ice fang for 125gp? thanks!
The lowest I’m willing to go would be 150gp if that works then please send a trade
LunaSakura's AvatarLunaSakura
https://pokefarm.com/summary/cKQYT Hi there! I noticed the above Pokemon (a female albino G. Ponyta) and if she's not already spoken for I was wondering if I could buy her with credits I'm not entirely sure what the going rate is for any albinos you sell so please just lmk (I tried looking around the shop and got kind of confused oops) and I will 100% do my best to get those funds to you asap <3 Also sorry about the link, I'm not great with computers and putting the link is a bit of a struggle so I just copypasted, hope you don't mind!

QUOTE originally posted by LunaSakura

https://pokefarm.com/summary/cKQYT Hi there! I noticed the above Pokemon (a female albino G. Ponyta) and if she's not already spoken for I was wondering if I could buy her with credits I'm not entirely sure what the going rate is for any albinos you sell so please just lmk (I tried looking around the shop and got kind of confused oops) and I will 100% do my best to get those funds to you asap <3 Also sorry about the link, I'm not great with computers and putting the link is a bit of a struggle so I just copypasted, hope you don't mind!
Hello! Anything in my uft fields is for sale she is 100,000 credits or 100 gp ^^
LunaSakura's AvatarLunaSakura

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance

QUOTE originally posted by LunaSakura

Hello! Anything in my uft fields is for sale she is 100,000 credits or 100 gp ^^
Ty! I'll send the funds right over!
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Could I purchase 12 medium psychic gems for my 120GP?
Credit for IMG

QUOTE originally posted by Silverdni

Could I purchase 12 medium psychic gems for my 120GP?
Of course!
fauxpawz's Avatarfauxpawz
Hello, I would like to buy a group of your summons for GP!: 1 Blue Soul Dew 1 Helix Orb 1 Inari's Lamp 1 Shaderoot Carrot Thank you!
TR Score: 530 I have a journal! Nothing exciting there atm but I have one :3c
MKInfinite's AvatarMKInfinite
Oh DD, I'd like to dex some eggos! name of pair 1: Hallowe'en Liepard Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page