PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♦️ Arkham Acres ♦️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Arkham Specials Dexing Kanto to Alola
  • Dexing Info
  • Shiny
  • Albino
  • Melan
  • Normal
  • Fairy
  • Psychic
  • Fight
  • Fire
  • Rock
  • Ground
  • Electric
  • Bug
  • Grass
  • Ice
  • Water
  • Steel
  • Flying
  • Poison
  • Ghost
  • Dragon
  • Dark
Hi friends! Welcome to Gnarley's Specials Pokemon dexing service!! I've worked very hard over the years on my sparkle living dex (it's still a work in progress tbh.) I've been wanting to share for a while now! Please note, this section changes often. I'm dexing Shinies, Albinos, Melans and Deltas! They are sorted by Pokedex (but you will find regional pokemon, like Galarian Ponyta under Galar.) You're most certainly welcome to check out my sparkle fields if it's easier to view that way. They are sorted by original Pokemon type in my fields (ex: all s/a/m/d Miniors are in flying sparkle fields together.)
What is dexing? Dexing is borrowing Pokemon so it registers to your Pokedex. No, you may not keep anything you borrow, that kind of defeats the purpose of a dexing service of letting everyone borrow these rare Pokemon! Rules: 1. Pokemon MUST be returned within 5 minutes of sending or you will be reported. We will coordinate a time when we are both online before I send anything to you. I will send one Pokemon at a time, meaning- you must return one to receive the next requested one. 2. Every Pokemon in this section has a fee to dex, unlike dexing in the regular dexing section, where most are free to dex. Do not combine the forms, these are two different sections of my shop. 3. Do NOT remove or replace any items held by the Pokemon I send to you. If, for example, I send you Darmanitan Zen, you may remove the bindi to dex both forms, but return it with the bindi. 4. You may only dex up to 10 Pokemon a day total. 5. Nothing here is up for sale. Please do not ask. 6. Do NOT evolve Pokemon. You may feed them, but do not evolve them. If the Pokemon's level is locked, keep it locked. Please double check the link to make sure *I* haven't evolved the Pokemon before you request something if you need a specific dex. I do evolve some of them for wishforges and sometimes forget to update the listing. 7. Do NOT send my Pokemon to other people for dexing before you send it back to me. 8. If anything happens to my Pokemon, for example, you accidentally wonder trade or release them, you WILL be responsible for replacing them AND the items they were holding. I mostly have a living naughty dex, so I expect a naughty Pokemon to replace what you lost. If it's a shiny or delta that you lost, you WILL be replacing a shiny or exact type delta. In other words, don't lose my Pokemon. 9. I will also accept alternative payment (credits or zc) in place of GP. 10. Don't forget to subscribe. I'll likely coordinate trades with you in the shop.
Please use this form to request: This is a separate form from the other dexing section of my shop. Do not combine Pokemon from both sections. You may only request 10 Pokemon per day total. User name: List of up to 10 *sparkly* Pokemon I'd like to dex and return: (please link!) I have read and agree to all of the rules: YES OR NO I agree to replace the exact nature/shiny/delta Pokemon AND the items it is holding, if I accidentally release or wonder trade?: YES OR NO Total cost to dex:
If you are looking for egg dexing, please consider joining my clan, Arceus Wonders!
Shiny Please read the rules & use the form to request 10 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Mega, Totem, Paradox

Mega, Mega Q, Totem, Paradox- 20 GP to dex Mega Venusaur Mega Charizard X Mega Charizard Y Mega Butterfree Mega Ninetales Mega Persian Mega Arcanine Mega Rapidash Mega Scizor Mega Gyarados Mega Lapras Mega Vaporeon Mega Jolteon Mega Flareon Mega Espeon Mega Leafeon Mega Glaceon Mega Aerodactyl Mega Dragonite Mega Ampharos Mega Dunsparce Mega Shuckle Mega Heracross Mega Weavile Mega Skarmory Mega Houndoom Mega Tyranitar Mega Sceptile Mega Breloom Mega Mawile Mega Manectric Mega Manectric Q Mega Altaria Mega Froslass Mega Metagross Mega Luxray Mega Lucario Mega Carnivine Mega Audino Mega Scolipede Mega Scrafty Mega Sawsbuck Mega Chandelure Mega Druddigon Mega Gogoat Mega Noivern Totem Donphan Totem Skuntank Totem Leavanny Totem Maractus Totem Galvantula Totem Talonflame Totem Trevenant Totem Togedemaru Totem Mimikyu Totem Kommo-o Totem Alolan Marowak Scream Tail - 30 GP to dex

Shiny Deltas

Shiny Deltas- 30 GP to dex Arcanine Arcanine Mega Lucario - 40 GP to dex Lumineon Volcarona Minior Blue
Albino Please read the rules & use the form to request 20 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Mega, Totem

Mega, Mega Q, Totem- 30 GP to dex Mega Venusaur Mega Charizard X Mega Charizard Y Mega Butterfree Mega Beedrill Mega Ninetales Mega Persian Mega Rapidash Mega Scizor Mega Gyarados Mega Vaporeon Mega Jolteon Mega Flareon Mega Espeon Mega Umbreon Mega Leafeon Mega Glaceon Mega Sylveon Mega Aerodactyl Mega Dragonite Mega Ampharos Mega Jumpluff Mega Heracross Mega Weavile Mega Skarmory Mega Sceptile Mega Blaziken Mega Swampert Mega Breloom Mega Mawile Mega Aggron Mega Manectric Mega Manectric Q Mega Wailord Mega Flygon Mega Altaria Mega Zangoose Mega Banette Mega Luxray Mega Garchomp Mega Liepard Mega Scolipede Mega Scrafty Mega Sawsbuck Mega Chandelure Mega Haxorus Mega Beartic Mega Druddigon Mega Gogoat Mega Goodra Mega Noivern Totem Donphan Totem Masquerain Totem Whiscash Totem Spiritomb Totem Mandibuzz Totem Talonflame Totem Trevenant Totem Gumshoos Totem Ribombee Totem Togedemaru Totem Alolan Raticate Totem Alolan Marowak
Melan Please read the rules & use the form to request 100 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order: Totem Maractus - 120 GP to dex Larvesta Volcarona Morelull Shiinotic Vivillon (Ocean) Red Minior Orange Minior Blue Minior
Fairy Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Psychic Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Fight Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Fire Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Ground Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Electric Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Bug Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Grass Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Ice Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Water Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Steel Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Flying Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Poison Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Ghost Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Dragon Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
Dark Deltas Please read the rules & use the form to request 5 GP to dex, unless otherwise specified In Pokedex order:
code image Code change: I did change the tab colors because I added more
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal

dragon

Alola, Galar & Hisui

• Welcome/Request
  • Alola Listings
  • Galar Listings
  • Hisui Listings
***BWAHAHAHA I'VE AMASSED MORE TERRITORY*** Hello! I'm Dragon or DD your mostly friendly neighborhood Alola, Galar, & Hisui Clan Leader! I will be handling all request via PM's. Please lable all PMs as Arceus Wonders and please use the form below. If you do NOT want evos please state that in your PM request.

Form

username: berry/nature preference: pokemon requests:
Shelter Hunters:
  • RailaRoxie
Taking extras:

Alola

User's names and their specific preferences will be listed below the 'Mon they have requested. If there are no names below the 'Mon, there are no requests for it.
***Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye***
***Litten/Torracat/Incineroar***
***Popplio/Brionne/Primarina***
***Pikipek/Trumbeak/Toucannon***
***Yungoos/Gumshoos***
***Grubbin/Charjabug/Vikavolt***
***Crabrawler/Crabominable***
***Oricorio Baile/Oricorio Pom-Pom/Oricorio Pa'u/Oricorio Sensu***
***Cutiefly/Ribombee***
***Rockruff/Lycanroc-Midday/Midnight/Dusk Forme***
***Wishiwashi/Wishiwashi SchoolForme***
***Mareanie/Toxapex***
***Mudbray/Mudsdale***
***Dewpider/Araquanid***
***Fomantis/Lurantis***
***Morelull/Shiinotic***
***Salandit/Salazzle***
***Stufful/Bewear***
***Bounsweet/Steenee/Tsareena*** - 85% max%
Check "Breeding Tips" tab for partner

***Comfey***
***Oranguru***
***Passimian***
***Wimpod/Golisopod***
***Sandygast/Palossand***
***Pyukumuku***
***Minior*** - 77% max%
***Komala***
***Turtonator***
***Togedemaru***
***Mimikyu***
***Bruxish***
***Drampa***
***Dhelmise*** - 60% max%
***Jangmo-o/Hakamo-o/Kommo-o***
***Alolan Rattata/Raticate***
***Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash***
***Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails***
***Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio***
***Alolan Meowth/Persian***
***Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem***
***Alolan Grimer/Muk***
***Meltan***- 77% max% Neonyan - quiet

Galar

User's names and their specific preferences will be listed below the 'Mon they have requested. If there are no names below the 'Mon, there are no requests for it.
***Grookey/Thwackey/Rillaboom***
***Scorbunny/Raboot/Cinderace***
***Sobble/Drizzile/Inteleon***
***Skwovet/Greedent***
***Rookidee/Corvisquire/Corviknight***
***Blipbug/Dottler/Orbeetle***
***Nickit/Thievul***
***Gossifleur/Eldegoss***
***Wooloo/Dubwool***
***Chewtle/Drednaw***
***Yamper/Boltund***
***Rolycoly/Carkol/Coalossal***
***Applin/Flapple/Appletun***
***Silicobra/Sandaconda***
***Cramorant/Cramorant-Gulping/Cramorant-Gorging*** * Please note that the gulping/gorging forms are obtained through scour missions to the ocean zone*
***Arrokuda/Barraskewda***
***Toxel/Toxtricity-Amped/Toxtricity-Low Key***
***Sizzlipede/Centiskorch***
***Clobbopus/Grapploct***
***Sinistea/Polteageist (Look on Genderless list for max%)***
***Hatenna/Hattrem/Hatterene (Check monogender list for pairing)***
***Impidimp/Morgrem/Grimmsnarl (check monogender for pairing)***
***Zigzagoon/Linoone/Obstagoon***
***Meowth/Perrserker***
***Corsola/Cursola***
***Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd***
***Galarian Mr. Mime/Mr. Rime***
***Galarian Yamask/Runerigus***
***Milcery/Alcremie Female only (Check monogender list for pairing)***
***Falinks (Check Genderless list for max%)***
***Pincurchin***
***Snom/Frosmoth***
***Stonjourner***
***Eiscue***
***Indeedee***
***Morpeko***
***Cufant/Copperajah***
***Dracozolt (Check Genderless list for max%)***
***Arctozolt (Check Genderless list for max%)***
***Dracovish (Check Genderless list of max%)***
***Arctovish (Check Genderless list for max%)***
***Duraludon*** RailaRoxie - Timid
***Dreepy/Drakloak/Dragapult***
***Ponyta/Rapidash***
***Galarian Darumaka/Darmanitan***
***Galarian Slowpoke/Slowking/Slowbro***
***Galarian Stunfisk***

Hisui

***Hisuian Qwilfish***
***Hisuian Growlithe/Arcanine***
***Basculin/Basculegion***
***Sneasel/Weavile***
***Voltorb/Electrode*** GnarleyQuinn: naughty
***Zorua/Zoroark***
Old baits I've used..
Bait made by ValleryP

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page