PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 21

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Continuing on with Tournaments, here's Season 21!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 21 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday August 21st)
Season 21 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Ocean)
Agate Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Topaz before Season 21 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Topaz Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Peridot Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 20 Exclusives has lowered. Season 19 Exclusives now use Peridot Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 19 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 18 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Peridot Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Ocean Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Topaz Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Peridot Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Peridot Tokens up to Ocean Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Ocean Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lamniforma's AvatarLamniforma
Judging from the first egg's design it looks like we're getting a nose-themed fakemon, Heck yeah /joking
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Oooh, I like the detail on that second egg... another legendary, maybe.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen
First egg intrigues me... Long Starly...
Icon drawn by me!
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
If the new tournament season's token is named ocean, i bet the other two ones will be named Lava and forest lol
🌈Zoinks!🌈
Parafox's AvatarParafox
More like Volcano and Forest. Also Desert for the yellow one. ^^
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
The first one is going to be a (maybe) trick one. (Like it seems like a nose one but it has nothing to do with it?) I'm going to say ghost type for it. The second one seems like a bunny or maybe a cat. Something mystical
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Ooh! The second one looks like it's going to be a comet or otherwise outer space related! I might just hunt it instantly.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
AléxGamér24's AvatarAléxGamér24
That second one looks like a ghost/fire type
Excited for my first tournament season. Looking forward to the eggs!
My avatar is from page 26 of the Third Edition Monster Manual. Art by Scott M. Fisher.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page