PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver-lugia´s journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Silver-lugia's AvatarSilver-lugia

My Birthday´s record (2016)

Well, today was my birthday, so it´s time to open the 121 boxes collected ^^

Best things

-Thunder Fang -Wishing Stone -Lunar Wing -Fujin's Lamp -33 Gold Poké -Blue Soul Dew -Raichunite Q -45 Gold Poké -47 Gold Poké -Ancient Drive -40 Gold Poké -Komainu Figurine -69 Gold Poké -Cobalt Épée -36 Gold Poké -56 Gold Poké -51 Gold Poké -102 Gold Poké -42 Gold Poké -72 Gold Poké -35 Gold Poké -35 Gold Poké
Also, this year I recieved some presents from some amazing users, thank you very much ^^: - Seasonal Turtwig + 10GP from Silverlpelt21 - Fluxray from SkylerTheWeirdo - Seasonal Torterra + credits + gems + some GP from Cyndalavosion - Shiny Trubbish from Kïpcha and I have been congratulated by a lot of users too ^^
*Template made by me. Oficial art*
Silver-Lugia
Party||Journal||I-dex||FSDTS||Shop
120 / 200
counter made by Silver-lugia

My Christmas´s record (2016)

Well, today it´s Christmas ^^. Thats mean is time to open all the boxes collected since my birthday. Here is the best things obtained in those 133 boxes ^^

Best things

105 Gold Poké 33 Gold Poké Red Orb Über-rare! Relic Copper Relic Copper Relic Copper Relic Copper Relic Cooper Relic Cooper Relic Cooper Relic Cooper Relic Cooper Relic Copper Relic Gold 48 Gold Poké 40 Gold Poké Relic Vase Relic Vase Manectite Q 46 Gold Poké Magatama 60 Gold Poké Kagami 95 Gold Poké 36 Gold Poké 36 Gold Poké 47 Gold Poké 50 Gold Poké 41 Gold Poké Ice Fang 82 Gold Poké 52 Gold Poké 44 Gold Poké 42 Gold Poké 28 Gold Poké 36 Gold Poké
Last things of the year~ Last things of the 2016 ^_^ Last Drawing: This signature Click Last template: This one Last pair in daycare: Alola Vulpix Last finished hunt: Rockruff Last hunt: Alola Vulpix Last egg from the shelter: Alola Vulpix Last shiny: Rockruff Last albino: Salandit Last melanistic: Litten Last summon: Victory Medal Last trade: Victory Medal for 6 medium ice gems Last egg from the supplier: I never used it Last berry: Rawst berry Last trade thread you made: My shiny hunts shop Last contest you made: none Last trade thread: Free shiny dex trade service Last contest: none Last clan you have been in: Free shiny dex trade service Last person you have talked to: My mother Last problem you had with a friend: I haven´t any problems this year ^^ Last boxes: 1, raijin´s lamp Last thing you have done: Eat the grapes! Last song you heard: Un año mas, Mecano XD Last thing you ate: Grapes xD Last thing you drink: Beer You are gonna end 2016 at...: Ace Rank, 447 eggdexes and 999 pokedex You are gonna end 2016 with your hunt at...: 445 eggs You are gonna end 2016 with...: 2721 trades You are gonna end 2016 with...: 1,207 Eggs breeded from daycare You are gonna end 2016 with...: 10,301 adopted pokemons You are gonna end 2016 with...: 185,908 credits and 871 GP You are gonna end 2016 with...: An Hypermode account You are gonna end 2016 with your longest hunt at...: 2,243 Pokémon (pachirisu) You are gonna end 2016 with your best stat at...: Most Watts from Pokéwalker You are gonna end 2016 with...: 126 Victoy Medals for my hunt "started by Silver-lugia" Feel free to post this test in your journals ^^
The shell split apart, and out came a baby Victini! Wow! This Victini has an unusual colour! It's a Shiny! The hatched Pokémon is male. Oh yeah, my first shiny legend hunted is this lovely Victini, hatched at egg 61. Some info: Hatched date: 20/02/2017 1:08h time of Spain Nature: Quiet Gender: Male

Vivillon´s Paradise

Shiny Vivillon´s Paradise

My Birthday´s record (2017)

Yay, today was my birthday, so it´s time to open my 40 boxes collected ^^

Best things

-44 Gold Poké -83 Gold Poké -Gray Stone (Summon Item!) -34 Gold Poké -74 Gold Poké -Relic Copper -38 Gold Poké -Relic Silver -Relic Copper -GS Ball (Summon Item!) -Relic Copper -Relic Copper -44 Gold Poké -Manectite (Mega Stone!) -Wishing Stone (Summon Item!)
Also I got 1 of this as a present in real life

My Christmas´s record (2017)

Merry Christmas to all ^^. It´s time to open all the boxes collected since my birthday. Here is the best things obtained in those 91 boxes ^^

Best things

118 Gold Poké Relic Copper Relic Copper 35 Gold Poké 44 Gold Poké Relic Copper 35 Gold Poké 46 Gold Poké Relic Copper Relic Copper Life Antler Glalitite 38 Gold Poké Relic Copper 82 Gold Poké 27 Gold Poké 49 Gold Poké 26 Gold Poké Relic Gold Relic Copper Fist Plate Relic Copper Relic Copper 41 Gold Poké Life Antler Origin Sash *-* Black Stone Inari's Lamp Adamant Orb
Last things of the year~ Last things of the 2017 ^_^ Last Drawing: I couldn,t draw this year u.u Last template: none Last pair in daycare: Furfrou Last finished hunt: Pansage Last hunt: Furfrou Last egg from the shelter: Furfrou Last shiny: Furfrou Last albino: Furfrou Last melanistic: Vulpix Last summon: Kū Idol Last trade: Shiny torchic for 50gp Last egg from the supplier: I never used it Last berry: Rawst berry Last trade thread you made: My shiny hunts shop Last contest you made: none Last trade thread: Free shiny dex trade service Last contest: none Last clan you have been in: Free shiny dex trade service Last person you have talked to: My mother Last problem you had with a friend: I haven´t any problems this year ^^ Last boxes: 3, tidal bell, Kū Idol & 44gp Last thing you have done: Eat the grapes! Last song you heard: Un año mas, Mecano XD Last thing you ate: Grapes xD Last thing you drink: Cola You are gonna end 2017 at...: Champion Rank, 501 eggdexes and 1,123 pokedex You are gonna end 2017 with your hunt at...: 108 eggs You are gonna end 2017 with...: 4,108 trades You are gonna end 2017 with...: 1,207 Eggs breeded from daycare You are gonna end 2017 with...: 19,001 adopted pokemons You are gonna end 2017 with...: 140,838 credits and 1,773 GP You are gonna end 2017 with...: An Hypermode account You are gonna end 2017 with your longest hunt at...: 3,127 Pokémon (alolan vulpix) You are gonna end 2017 with your best stat at...: Biggest Pokémon hoards You are gonna end 2017 with...: 40 Original Sashs for my hunt "started by Silver-lugia" Feel free to post this test in your journals ^^

My Birthday´s record (2018)

My birthday was on August 21, these are the gifts I got in real life: - nintendo switch - pokken tournament - a new wallet and these are the best things what I got in the 68 boxes that I have collected

Best things

-Diamond Tiara -Gracidea Seed -37 Gold Poké -49 Gold Poké -Relic Copper -Hyperspace Ring -Relic Copper -30 Gold Poké -Relic Silver -32 Gold Poké -Earth Plate -64 Gold Poké -59 Gold Poké -Relic Gold -Relic Copper -Stone Plate -45 Gold Poké -Relic Copper -Adamantite

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page