PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 223224225

xXKaitoXx's AvatarxXKaitoXx
This is a Thread set up for my Clan. Not a personal Trade thread!!! Welcome to The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service!!! (Also offers Albino and Melanistic Dexes) ***Clan Dexing section*** Introduction Okay so If you didn't come from here please go there first to read more about this thread! There you can also visit the Lenders Posts, see all the Shinies/Albinos/Melanistics we can offer and find out how to become a Member yourself if you wish to be! Now if you've already been there then Welcome to the Dexing part of this thread! here you can ask our lovely lenders to borrow their Shinies, Albinos and Melanistics. Like every thread there are a few Rules you must follow while borrowing:
Rules
  • All PokéFarmQ Rules apply
  • Please no Spamming of the thread. ~* for the Lenders, please don't post about a new Shiny(s)/Albino(s)/Melanistic(s). PM me instead *~ ~* "I'm bored, who wants to idex?" is considered as spam, since the post is not directed at any particular person. *~ ~* "Does anybody have a _____ I can borrow?" is also considered as spam. *~
  • Do NOT double post!!! if you can't edit wait for someone else to post first before you post again
  • If you're requesting Shinies
    Albinos/Melanistics
    only request it from One user at a time, this is so that there is no confusion, and that everyone gets their pokemon back.
  • If you're lending out your Shinies
    Albinos/Melanistics
    only lend it to One user at a time
    If more then one person asks for your shinies, just make a list so you know who's next in line to borrow your Pokés
    , this is so that there is no confusion, and that everyone gets their pokemon back.
  • This is a free service, and we do wish to get our Shinies
    Albinos/Melanistics
    back. Stealing another users pokemon will result in being Reported to a mod! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!!!
~*Note*~ Some lenders may or may not have their own rules, so please do read their posts first before requesting their Shinies
Albinos/Melanistics
. Thank You!
FSDTS Clan rule enforcers/helpers Please listen to and respect these users. They're here to help me manage the threads Spam and with other things that I may need help to complete! - None ATM - Happy Lending, Kaito
~Avatar made by me~ My Shinies || Trade Thread || Journal The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service:Lenders Posts || Trades/Borrowing
229/500 Origin Sashes!
215/500 GS Balls!
Buying Origin Sashes [20zc | 100gp] & GS Balls [20zc | 100gp]
The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service
Dexing Section
is now Open!!! =D
Please go here if you are looking for the Lenders Posts! To Anyone who may read this: IF YOU ARE NOT A LENDER PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A LENDING POST!!!...If you are a Lender do not make a Lending post here (Visit link above)! If you wish to be a Lender please send me the form and wait till you're accepted to make your post! I think that's about it for now so Happy Lending!!! =D
LongTimeAgo's AvatarLongTimeAgo
Hello kaito ^^ May I please get the entries of the shiny koffing, albino phanpy and albino rhyhorn? I can offer 1:1 collateral as needed. Thank you!
@LongTimeAgo - of course, send the trades when you can =)
Dave Strider's AvatarDave Strider
@Shazi May I see both of your Mega Charizards please?
TG: im not a hero TG: my bro was TG: john is TG: im notIcon by ikimaru on tumblr. Permission here
@Posomaki- may I dex your Shiny Venusaur,Shiny Cloyster,and Shiny Misdreavus line?
Posomaki's AvatarPosomaki
Of course, although I'm fairly busy at the moment (Christmas stuff that needs attending), so I'll send them as soon as I get the chance! For clarification, do you want both the Misdreavus and Cloyster lines, or just the Cloyster and not the Shellder?
Both lines, please.
blackkitten's Avatarblackkitten
Hiho, RuthLim18 may I see Krabby and Mienfoo? I can offer any shiny from my fields as collateral^^
RuthLim18's AvatarRuthLim18
Sure! Sorry for the late reply ^^" If you could offer your shiny kakuna and shiny mega beedrill as collateral, that would be great! Can you please set up the trades?
Gardevoir/Rapidash fusion made by me Lady/Rapidash gjinka made by Savage-Shifter
Made by Savage-Shifter
Made by WolfOfProphecys
Made by WolfOfProphecys Edited by me
Made by me!
Made by Bryianna88

Pages: 123··· 223224225

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page