PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 636465

Yo! Long time no see! Ya make banners?
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet psychic.png0psychic.png rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
@YourNaiveFriend Heya! Long time no see as well!! :D I do make banners, but they might be a little messy! A recent example is a banner I made for my joint art shop, but if you’re looking for smaller size, an older example would be this one ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@YourNaiveFriend Heya! Long time no see as well!! :D I do make banners, but they might be a little messy! A recent example is a banner I made for my joint art shop, but if you’re looking for smaller size, an older example would be this one ^^
I'd like a small one, the banner would be like the logo of 7-11, (banners for my shop which is themed around a convenience store) The colors would be Light blue and Banana Yellow. Just tell me the price, then ill see if i can afford. Anddd also, could i commission you to make a Rowlet PFP? 150px by 150px?
grandmaster.pnga.png
@YourNaiveFriend I’d be maybe pricing those banners at around 300-500 GP/equivalence since they’re not too difficult to make! If that works for you, I’ll send a sketch hopefully soon!! For the profile picture, it would probably be around perhaps 100-150 ZC/equivalence!! :)

@YourNaiveFriend I’d be maybe pricing those banners at around 300-500 GP/equivalence since they’re not too difficult to make! If that works for you, I’ll send a sketch hopefully soon!! For the profile picture, it would probably be around perhaps 100-150 ZC/equivalence!! :)
oof, i dont have that much money, i only have 46 gp and 13zc, but, would you accept credits? I have 100k+ right now, is that enough for the banner?
grandmaster.pnga.png
@YourNaiveFriend I would accept any currency! I think I might be able to do the banner for that much if you’d like! I shall send some sketches of the banner hopefully soon! ^^
grandmaster.pnga.png
^Still waiting for a response from @YourNaiveFriend to confirm! Bump! Made a Poison-type Eeveelution (kinda) based off beta Umbreon (kinda) and Eevee LOL sadly it’s looking more like a ghost-type :,) I guess you can interpret it however you want! Anybody interested in buying them by any chance? :0 It looked so much better in my head ahaha-
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
i'd love to buy it with usd depending on how much you're lookin for? :D

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
grandmaster.pnga.png
@illud93 Ahh thank you for the offer! I'd be looking for $2-5 equivalence if that's good with you (that's usually how much I sell adopts for x3)! But usd is very high priority, so you're free to ask for a different offer though! I'd appreciate if you could go a bit slow with me on the process, since I'm kinda new to accepting USD payments, thank you very much! :D
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

@illud93 Ahh thank you for the offer! I'd be looking for $2-5 equivalence if that's good with you (that's usually how much I sell adopts for x3)! But usd is very high priority, so you're free to ask for a different offer though! I'd appreciate if you could go a bit slow with me on the process, since I'm kinda new to accepting USD payments, thank you very much! :D
i can definitely meet you anywhere in that price range, so i'll let ya set the price via pms? :D

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page