PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Fairy Ring

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 171819

Not me shiny hunting on every game except the easiest one in existence :O Still on break
code
Original code by WaterWolf600 Edited by me
| art
Art by me
I have a wisdom Don't feed egg to bird Edit: wait omg the Fennekin sprites were updated the whole line looks so cool :D
Don't know who you new people are - or maybe I do! - but this is what this hunt feels like. 12 male melans, Sally. 12!!
I can't say this anywhere else but apparently I was supposed to work today and I DIDN'T KNOW THAT and no one asked if I was going in today or why I called out (technically I DID NOT call out) and I feel kinda bad because it was a good crew working tonight and my last day is next Saturday and I want to spend time with them and I feel so dumb but also WHY DID NOBODY ASK WHERE I WAS?? I'm slightly concerned about that they usually ask if someone is late why didn't they ask me
Got it back, now we just wait _________________________________________ Just gonna drop this while I'm here 14964 salandit hatched
Here's melan #13 Guess what It's a male ·_·
I feel like I'm getting nowhere with my Antler collection. I want to spend zophan on antlers and my summon shop but I'm worried I won't have enough zc to get one if I spend some on the other. Because of this, I think I'll rework my shop
At least until my Xerneas hunt is over. It's literally the only legendary pokemon I want a melan of.
  • Close the summon tab - (likely temporary)
  • Spend my 3k dp on z crystals - (maybe hunt?)
  • Sell all BoxBoxes - (updated regularly)
  • Maybe do s/a/m hunt spots? (For Arceus' sake do NOT hunt Salandit again)
On an unrelated note, I think I'll melan hunt Applin next!
With him being your most prized melan, you need to be the one to get him to lvl 100. He shall carry the legacy of Ignitus!!
I've realized that I lurk so much that I know a lot of people here but nobody really knows anything about me (I'm only "the collector of Life Antlers" it seems). I'm ok with this -- I get quite anxious talking to others -- though it probably seems weird for me to say I miss someone here. I miss Psychotria. It's been so long that I don't even remember why I miss him so much. I miss sir Quackie. I miss Cass Star. I hope Lil Pumpkin is ok. I hope Lunalatic finds their melan Fennekin soon. I'll miss Eriz. There are countless others that stick out in my mind for various reasons! We may not have interacted outside of the occasional trade, but I remember and care about all of you <3
I have this chain of people that I'm trading with in order to get 6 Antlers. Buy 4 Origin Sashes from Makabe, give them 1 Cobalt Epee too. Give 4 Sashes to Smeargles for 3 Thunder Feathers and 1 Sea Crown. Give 5 Feathers to StardustChicken for 3 Antlers and 2 Radiant Petals. Give 2 Petals, 1 Crown, and one Apprentice Epee to Ludmila for 3 Antlers + 50zc. All of this because I have 1,200zc I can't spend (1k is waiting on the other person's confirmation, 200 is for a memory stick) ((Let it be known that I'm 100% willing to spend 1k zc to buy 50 Antlers at once. They have not responded yet but I hope it goes through. I need those Antlers))
Wait I wasn't even in the trades forum for summons! I was there to sell my BoxBoxes!! How did this even happen???

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page