PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Fairy Ring

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 171819

I set my Frusky BP in the Daycare - rightfully predicting that Sei day would happen - and I managed to hatch a melan! The drought is over!! I am free!! Not only is he within a 150 chain, I also somehow managed to only hatch 3 specials
not complaining, this is perfect actually
( one of every kind <3 )
code
Original code by WaterWolf600 Edited by me
| art
Art by me
It's been a few days since I stopped my Alicalf hunt. Apparently lots of people wanted shiny Alicalf because they were selling like crazy! It's been paused at 1.2k to restart Sprigatito - haven't found this one at 1.2k either but maybe it'll happen soon ^^
Sometimes when I adopt an egg I have an "empty adoption". This is when I adopt an egg, get an error, and then loose an adopt and don't get the egg or hatched pokemon. This has happened repeatedly over the course of the last month or so - around the time of the shelter update. I'm not the only person to have this problem. I can understand that the system knows two people tried to adopt the same egg (and can only give it to one person) but this is a repeated issue. This is starting to frustrate me because those lost adopts do add up over time. The only piece of advice I can give (for QoL users) is to avoid adopting an egg/pokemon in the top left corner specifically
Found this little lady a while ago and she sure took her time. A perfect gender and nature melan, no less! Nice to know that this hunt isn't entirely useless. Now I just have to find 8 more...
Just wanna say that I'm preeeeetty sure Sally has a preference for dogs. Why else would I find my melan puppies before 1k eggs? Frusky ended at 149 and Fidough at 665. My first melan Sprigatito, however, showed at 2,500 (after my first 5.1k chain failed to produce anything)
I love taking day-long breaks from Sprig hunting on Sei day because they always result in a melan! Anyway, here's another dog to add to the collection of "Sally definitely has a preference"
Putting this here for a sec, does anyone have Electric Z-Crystals? I need 3 but can't seem to find any. I have a few up for trade in my shop - and 17 fairy ones - but I can get 3 for the current V~Wave! (Grass today)
I got 6,660 points for Type Race while hunting Toxel. Not my best but not bad either! Within 1.8k eggs I still didn't manage a single melan though. Would've been a great pre-birthday hunt but now I'm stuck with these cats again
Oh wow I share a birthday with two cool people!? :D Anyway note to self: · take 200 Daycare eggs for Sprigatito · use shelter for Toxel I'm getting a birthday melan one way or another >:D
I might not hatch a melan Toxel today but even if I don't that's ok. For once in my life, a melan doesn't determine if my day was good or bad. It's so gratifying to go from feeling unwanted to feeling like the most loved person in the world

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page