PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Fairy Ring

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

I fell asleep on my arms – OUCH Now my arms are shakin' like a darn chihuahua
code
Original code by WaterWolf600 Edited by me
| art
Art by me
Note for future me: Personal orders need to be updated (1 new addition). The client
MultiFuchsy
has kindly sent their (2) male Sandshrew for temporary breeding purposes – send one back once the female is recieved* and the second one when the melan order is fulfilled. * Female Sandshrew has been purchased, we're just waiting for the seller to log on
Hey future me, it's past me again. I'm getting more breeding pairs than I know what to do with. You can't stop me. It's too late I bought them already. Male Tillink needs lvl. 82 vv Ambient happiness gain vv Both Skeleco, Solrock, Lunatone, Slypin, G Zigzagoon pair are in dark field. Tillink pair is in ice field. Kitwurm, Larvesta, Icepix, Bibarel pair are in last fire field. Cinnabun's Lax and Quirky fields have female Machop and Sobble u need
Journal people, I have purchased 3 Lava Lamps. They are stunning and I don't know why I did not buy them sooner. Also it was really hard to sketch new baits with back-to-back Shazi days. I have adopted about 750 eggs in two days :o
Updates, because I feel guilty for not drawing any baits. Got my first TR team win with 10,248 points. A nice and shiny new record. (Look at this badge Zerxus made!)
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Busy with Pokemon DLC, Christmas stuff, and house cleaning. Also something is terribly wrong with my ribs... again. When will it end -_- I might get to baits after Christmas. Maybe a little before. Nobody knows; not even me. I'm tired and I'm gonna take a nap. Later journal nerds <3
I am in a bit of a pinch and I need zc but I don't have any melan orders in my shop. If anyone is interested, I can hunt these 32 pokemon (I already have pairs collected) after I finish my Jangmo-o hunt.

Immediately available to hunt

Togepi Nickit Galarian Zigzagoon Sentret Volbeat/Illumise Woobat Flittle Noibat Cubchoo Dwebble Sigilyph Shellos Alolan Sandshrew Alolan Vulpix Fuecoco Fennekin Sobble Quaxly Snivy Eevee Toxel Archen Glimmet Cyclizar Misdreavus Duraludon Bombirdier Larvesta Frigibax Axew Lapras Phione

Prices

Prices
EHPCreditsGold PokéZophan
3 Mil
4.5 Mil
6 Mil
7.5 Mil
9 Mil
10.5 Mil
12 Mil
3,000 GP
4,500 GP
6,000 GP
7,500 GP
9,000 GP
10,500 GP
12,000 GP
500 ZC
800 ZC
1,000 ZC
1,300 ZC
1,500 ZC
1,800 ZC
2,000 ZC
I can absolutely hunt something different – I take requests – but it may take a minute for me to find a new pair.
Bi-weekly update Ribcage still in rough shape. I'm not really in any position to draw just yet. It actually seems like there is new pain in the general area but not from my broken rib. Or maybe that's where the loose bones went?? I'm not too sure. All I can do is wait this out since american healthcare is unobtainable -_-
7,680 ehp – Flurrawr, Caprikid, Valimp 6,400 ehp – Smokackle 5,120 ehp – Pepyre, Taiveret, Boxaby, Slypin 7,680 = 4,500zc 6,400 = 3,900zc 5,120 = 3,000zc I'm thinking about opening an exclusive melan hunt slot. This is for the future because I know I'll forget it if I do not write it down.

A few rules to the mix

They would need to be paid for as I hatch them so I can have enough DCPs to continue the hunt (if more than one ordered). They would also have no nature or gender guarantee, however, the above listed pokemon will be rolled at least one more time for a chance of an alternate gender (with the exclusions of Pepyre and Caprikid). So, a female Valimp is possible, but don't count on it
I don't want to use hundreds of DCPs and still be left with an extra melan that neither of us want. Spare exclusive melans just don't sell easy :(
. If you want a Timid Flurrawr and happen to have one yourself for me to borrow then I am happy to accept temporary breeding donations (they will be returned when your melan(s) are sent to you).
I can't even start this until I have enough DP for my ongoing Pepyre hunt. No other exclusives until Pepyre is done. It's gonna be a long wait :<
This is a super niche thing that probably nobody will care about but Fragrant Jewels had a Wicked Dragon
a black coated sterling silver dragon themed ring with orange colored pink swarovski
ring set a few years ago and they sold out before I could buy them but I've been obsessed with that particular set so I've been watching the site like a hawk and intermittently checking individual sellers but it's really hard to find a size 5 (curse you mother for giving me your tiny tiny hands) but I ACTUALLY FOUND ONE IN THE RIGHT SIZE AND IN MY FAVORITE DESIGN I am over the moon with joy right now!! It was so hard to find but I can finally rest in peace!
Melan bait update!! I didn't expect Unova to have so many new pokemon so I'm sketching a ton of them before I get to lineart/colors. I've got like... half of them sketched I think? The plan is to upload all unovan pokemon at once (minus the large legends and Furfrou). I might have them up before February. Steadily getting there! :D

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page