PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Fairy Ring

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Fairy Ring >

7,680 ehp – Flurrawr, Caprikid, Valimp 6,400 ehp – Smokackle 5,120 ehp – Pepyre, Taiveret, Boxaby, Slypin 7,680 = 4,500zc 6,400 = 3,900zc 5,120 = 3,000zc I'm thinking about opening an exclusive melan hunt slot. This is for the future because I know I'll forget it if I do not write it down.

A few rules to the mix

They would need to be paid for as I hatch them so I can have enough DCPs to continue the hunt (if more than one ordered). They would also have no nature or gender guarantee, however, the above listed pokemon will be rolled at least one more time for a chance of an alternate gender (with the exclusions of Pepyre and Caprikid). So, a female Valimp is possible, but don't count on it
I don't want to use hundreds of DCPs and still be left with an extra melan that neither of us want. Spare exclusive melans just don't sell easy :(
. If you want a Timid Flurrawr and happen to have one yourself for me to borrow then I am happy to accept temporary breeding donations (they will be returned when your melan(s) are sent to you).
I can't even start this until I have enough DP for my ongoing Pepyre hunt. No other exclusives until Pepyre is done. It's gonna be a long wait :<
code
Original code by WaterWolf600 Edited by me
| art
Art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page