PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌌 Galactic Goods 🪐 [Summon Rerolls + Charms + Gems + S/A + more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 197198199200201··· 203204205

Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hii! Is it possible to buy all of your Medium Ice Gems? For a total of 8310 GP? If not, its completly fine <3
Credits
It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.
Spicy Ramen's AvatarSpicy Ramen
complete.pngd.png
I'm back again. Can I please rent another shiny charm?
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Dragon December 2023, Flying March 2024 and Normal April 2024 🥳 (Avatar made by a friend of mine)
Renna's AvatarRenna
master.png
Hi I'd like to rent a charm and swap my dead one for a live one as well
Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
master.pngd+.png
May I buy one combo deal for ZC and 10 boxes for 350 gp?

Avatar originated from this Instagram page and later, a youtuber used it as his pfp, which was where I got it from
FORMERLY KNOWN AS MudwingNightwing
QuirkyRabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyRabbit
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Hello everyone I have some shop announcements! I have decided that I want to hunt Virizion and so I have started collecting Viridian Épée. I now accept them for summon rerolls at the ratio of 3 épées to 2 rerolls. Raijin's Lamp has also been adjusted to 3:2 and you can mix and match them if you wish! (So for example, you can turn in 2 lamps and 1 épée and get 2 rerolls!) I hope those of you that have been ordering rerolls from me have gotten good results! I've also added a new section to the items post with my Tera Shards, although it's kind of empty for now as it's only the first TR, but it will gradually fill up :) That post has also been rearranged a bit: the boxes, seals and combo deals are still there, but they're in the second tab now instead of the first. Finally, I've been thinking about this for a long time and have finally pulled the trigger: I've changed my currency ratio from 5k:5:1 to 5k:6:1. The prices of some items have been adjusted; I would particularly like to highlight that the rate for Shiny Charms is now 30gp for both rentals and swaps. I've also tweaked the calculation behind the currency exchange section and I hope that will encourage more of you to make your currency swaps here! All of the above has already been written into the front page, and is effective for all trades posted from here onwards. Thank you all for visiting Galactic Goods!~
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
paimon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngpaimon
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
hi! could i swap 3 charms?
Buríal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBuríal
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
May I swap 41 Medium Normal Gems for your 41 Medium Ground?
TR Score: 9541
Lunatrap1's AvatarLunatrap1
master.pnge.png
could I trade my lyconrock I have in my party for a shiny and albino kommo-o?
Yvelgia
Soulcoda's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSoulcoda
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hello again! Could I trade my medium flying, dark, and fairy gems (one of each, three total) for three of your medium electric gems? Thank you :)
Calibris's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCalibris
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hey again, I'm back for some more summon rerolls! Could I get 8 rerolls for 1 million cr? I think I did the math correctly on that, please let me know if I didn't lol.
TR score: 5496

Pages: 123··· 197198199200201··· 203204205

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page