PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌌 Galactic Goods 🪐 [Summon Rerolls + Charms + Gems + S/A + more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🌌 Galactic Goods 🪐 [Summon Rerolls + Charms + Gems + S/A + more! >

QuirkyRabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyRabbit
graphics225548.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Hello everyone I have some shop announcements! I have decided that I want to hunt Virizion and so I have started collecting Viridian Épée. I now accept them for summon rerolls at the ratio of 3 épées to 2 rerolls. Raijin's Lamp has also been adjusted to 3:2 and you can mix and match them if you wish! (So for example, you can turn in 2 lamps and 1 épée and get 2 rerolls!) I hope those of you that have been ordering rerolls from me have gotten good results! I've also added a new section to the items post with my Tera Shards, although it's kind of empty for now as it's only the first TR, but it will gradually fill up :) That post has also been rearranged a bit: the boxes, seals and combo deals are still there, but they're in the second tab now instead of the first. Finally, I've been thinking about this for a long time and have finally pulled the trigger: I've changed my currency ratio from 5k:5:1 to 5k:6:1. The prices of some items have been adjusted; I would particularly like to highlight that the rate for Shiny Charms is now 30gp for both rentals and swaps. I've also tweaked the calculation behind the currency exchange section and I hope that will encourage more of you to make your currency swaps here! All of the above has already been written into the front page, and is effective for all trades posted from here onwards. Thank you all for visiting Galactic Goods!~
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page