PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update on Weekly Tournaments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Are the Fakemon account locked?
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by LådyÊlëmëñtæl

Are the Fakemon account locked?
The ones received as a top50 prize are. Ones bought from the shop are not.
HanzoShimada's AvatarHanzoShimada
I feel like just getting ONE token is going to be extremely hard if not almost impossible for a lot of users depending on what the task is. Honestly I'll be lucky to get 2 or 3 points for this one. Not gonna complain though because its not like it matters lol. I guess I can just collect them over time :3c
Icon Credit: lovely-white-void @ da/tumblr!
Lily Waters's AvatarLily Waters
Couldn't tokens just be made untradeable?

Hai!

Heya! I'm Lily, a smol friendly teddy bear :3. I'd love talking with you all, send a PM! I love playing little games, like truth or dare, and RPing, so if you wanna, just let me know! Bai!

Links

Avatar credit to Rumble Siggy credit to Noseinbook42 Check profile for shops :3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by ninjaRidge

Couldn't tokens just be made untradeable?
We've been over this. No.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Iatos's AvatarIatos
Well, I do not think that placing in top 50 shouldn't be a requirement. Mostly due to newbs like me that can't hatch a 200+ eggs like the top contestants and barely manage to squeeze in the medium reward of 3 tokens. And not sure if seven tokens an egg is expensive or not. But XD001 seem super cheap compared to the others seeing how you can unlock it with near 0 effort. I suppose it take more effort to hunt It ofc like with everything else. Id personally vote for some kind of requirements perhaps. Something that require at least a bit dedication over whats really just a normal farmed task. But not something you need to totally pay for in sweat and blood.
Please feel free to join my Roleplays ^^ The Legend of Evuii And the Mystery of Eeeveelution A Pen and paper style roleplay for all ages, set in a Pokémon themed world. It got a Mystery dungeon aspect as well as a Stats and Dices aspect.
shieldbug1's Avatarshieldbug1
XD001 needs to be that cheap, otherwise hunting it would simply be impossible!
A v a t a r s o u r c e
Made by me
schleifi's Avatarschleifi

QUOTE originally posted by Iatos

Well, I do not think that placing in top 50 shouldn't be a requirement. Mostly due to newbs like me that can't hatch a 200+ eggs like the top contestants and barely manage to squeeze in the medium reward of 3 tokens.
Was the requirement of hiting top 50 to unlock something ever reall considered? So far I only saw the consideration of needed participation. And as far as that sounds thats a click on a saturday (more like 3 clicks, but its like the same effort)
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
MarinoKadame's AvatarMarinoKadame
Guild Igglybuff should work for the next tournament ?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
While Formes aren't listed individually, it should work. However, you can always double-check for yourself in your Dex.

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page