PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ashe's Emporium [s|a|m| IV hunts, dcp, items]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 282283284

AganaTheEevee's AvatarAganaTheEevee
Hey Lupa, my charms aren't glittering anymore! number of charms: 2 Payment: 70 GP others: Thank you!
Yes my avatar is broken, yes I'm too lazy to change it.
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
Hey Lupa, my charms aren't glittering anymore! number of charms: 2 Payment: GP others: petting arcazard <3
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
hi, sorry if I'm not doing this right, it's my first time using a shop thing. uh, I'm trying to breed shinies and i figure i might have a better chance at that with at least like one in my dex, which is uh, absolutely barren of just about everything. do you think i could borrow one of yours for my dex? I'm thinking, since I'm working on an eevee, i should probably borrow your eevee? https://pokefarm.com/summary/TBfBg is that okay? how much would that cost?
profile and shop images by me
Windows32's AvatarWindows32
Hey! Interested in three pokes from your last field, specifically your albino Venipede, and your shiny and albino Huntail! Not sure what price range you're looking for, but I can offer 100GP as a starting price!
Avatar is a sprite I edited, original sprite by the Pokemon Company
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

hi, sorry if I'm not doing this right, it's my first time using a shop thing. uh, I'm trying to breed shinies and i figure i might have a better chance at that with at least like one in my dex, which is uh, absolutely barren of just about everything. do you think i could borrow one of yours for my dex? I'm thinking, since I'm working on an eevee, i should probably borrow your eevee? https://pokefarm.com/summary/TBfBg is that okay? how much would that cost?
You can dex it for 5gp but it has no influence of hatching s/a albinos. You just need a pokeradar and an albino radar and luck. Shiny charms increases you chance but having a special Pokémon in your pokedex doesn't change anything. Feel free to send me a pm if you have further questions about that :3

QUOTE originally posted by FriedTadpoles

Hey! Interested in three pokes from your last field, specifically your albino Venipede, and your shiny and albino Huntail! Not sure what price range you're looking for, but I can offer 100GP as a starting price!
I am sorry but they are not for sale. These are for my collection, I just have to sort them. All s/a I am selling you can find in my shop. This field shouldn't be visible and I am sorry for the confusion.

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
LittleR0bin's AvatarLittleR0bin
Hey Lupa, my charms aren't glittering anymore! number of charms:3 Payment:105GP (w/ 10% discount is 95?) others:ty!!
Ursaring's AvatarUrsaring
Please can I buy 23 medium ground gems for GP Thanks
Please visit my shop
Avatar by Sharpy for my use only / Shop button by hamster
AganaTheEevee's AvatarAganaTheEevee
Hey Lupa, my charms aren't glittering anymore! number of charms: 2 Payment: 70 gp others: Thank you again!
Cass Star's AvatarCass Star
Hey Lupa, my charms aren't glittering anymore! Number of charms: 2 Payment: Credits Others: Petting Ninezard :3
Avatar Credit: Star Point icon by Intelligent Systems, edited by myself Click Sùwúshi, do it now òwó
Deino and Snivy drawn by: ezpups!
EsperBear's AvatarEsperBear
Hey Lupa, my charms aren't glittering anymore! number of charms: 3 Payment: GP others: I hope your day was good.

EsperBear | 26

Type Race Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 282283284

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page