PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ashe's Emporium [s|a|m| IV hunts, dcp, items]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Ashe's Emporium [s|a|m| IV hunts, dcp, items] >

Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

hi, sorry if I'm not doing this right, it's my first time using a shop thing. uh, I'm trying to breed shinies and i figure i might have a better chance at that with at least like one in my dex, which is uh, absolutely barren of just about everything. do you think i could borrow one of yours for my dex? I'm thinking, since I'm working on an eevee, i should probably borrow your eevee? https://pokefarm.com/summary/TBfBg is that okay? how much would that cost?
You can dex it for 5gp but it has no influence of hatching s/a albinos. You just need a pokeradar and an albino radar and luck. Shiny charms increases you chance but having a special Pokémon in your pokedex doesn't change anything. Feel free to send me a pm if you have further questions about that :3

QUOTE originally posted by FriedTadpoles

Hey! Interested in three pokes from your last field, specifically your albino Venipede, and your shiny and albino Huntail! Not sure what price range you're looking for, but I can offer 100GP as a starting price!
I am sorry but they are not for sale. These are for my collection, I just have to sort them. All s/a I am selling you can find in my shop. This field shouldn't be visible and I am sorry for the confusion.
Ashe | She/Her | 32 Art shopTHdAtrade shop
Credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page