PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 409410411412413··· 421422423

Moraysys's AvatarMoraysys
You already have the pair I seek! Username:Moraysys Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference: PFS8O flurrawr Payment: 25g
Avatar is made by skyistheground original character by me homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie.
Score: 0
badge by LycanKai
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Hey Goatlady, send me a charm! Username: Identity V Charms service requested:Swap Charm Password: honedge!! 202h3s Offered payment:gp :3
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
Ninetails's AvatarNinetails
Hey Goatlady, send me a charm! Username: Ninetails Charms service requested:Swap Charm Password: hoppip591h8s Offered payment:gp
I wanted a signature like everyone else has ._.
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
You already have the pair I seek! Username: RashPidgeot Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference: Orthworm PFS7L Payment: 15gp
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 0 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
GhostingCrows's AvatarGhostingCrows
You already have the pair I seek! Username: GhostingCrows Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference: Treeko PFS7M Payment: Gold
dano's Avatardano
You already have the pair I seek! Username: dano Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference: absol [PFS7Q], misdreavus [PPFS1M] Payment: 30gp
cas — she/they | 22 mew hoarder (°ー°〃)
credit
bg from fantasia F2U code by Gumshoe
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by RashPidgeot

You already have the pair I seek! Username: RashPidgeot Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference: Orthworm PFS7L Payment: 15gp

QUOTE originally posted by GhostingCrows

You already have the pair I seek! Username: GhostingCrows Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference: Treeko PFS7M Payment: Gold

QUOTE originally posted by dano

You already have the pair I seek! Username: dano Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference: absol [PFS7Q], misdreavus [PPFS1M] Payment: 30gp
All in trade :)
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
Hey Goatlady, let's deal in Gems! Username:xie lian Type + amount of gems requested:1 medium and 2 small fairy gems Type + amount of gems/Payment offered:12 gp for 1 medium and 2 small fairy gems
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Houndour's AvatarHoundour
You already have the pair I seek! Username: Houndour Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference:: Mawile / PFS6J Offered payment: 15g Go team Crash! :D
Created by Leonhart to be used by me
Hey Goatlady, send me a charm! Username Moondademondoll Charms service requested:Swap Charm Password: Mirrasma 97h0s Offered payment:35 Gp

Pages: 123··· 409410411412413··· 421422423

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page