PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 420421422

Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: Twickers14 Pokemon you are providing: mocknock Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme): either evolution is fine! Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): none Payment: 10gp If you can’t do mocknock because it’s so new that’s alright! Just let me know :)
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: Twickers14 Pokemon you are providing: mocknock Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme): either evolution is fine! Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): none Payment: 10gp If you can’t do mocknock because it’s so new that’s alright! Just let me know :)
We can absolutely do Mocknock! I love that new door! ^_^ Feel free to send me your pokemon and our Team will find its perfect match! You can send your payment now and we will gift your pair, or we will send a trade for the currency when we're done. Thanks for choosing us. :)
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,331,987
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,756,842
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
My Ditto is looking for Love! Username: Revenant Zero Wanted Genderless pokemon: The first one you find between Minibbit, Apocalyptic Golett and Kryptik (I will come back for the other two, but in the event you find all three let me know, I can pay the extra 100g) Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): Not required but close to my ditto's level would be lit. No preference on nature. Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?): PM - likelier to see it! Payment: 50 pokegold (or 150 if you find all three) I'd like to pay when you're done please as this is my first time doing this ^^ EDIT: Sleepy so going to bed, but if approved I will send my ditto when I am awake
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by Revenant Zerø

My Ditto is looking for Love! Username: Revenant Zero Wanted Genderless pokemon: The first one you find between Minibbit, Apocalyptic Golett and Kryptik (I will come back for the other two, but in the event you find all three let me know, I can pay the extra 100g) Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): Not required but close to my ditto's level would be lit. No preference on nature. Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?): PM - likelier to see it! Payment: 50 pokegold (or 150 if you find all three) I'd like to pay when you're done please as this is my first time doing this ^^ EDIT: Sleepy so going to bed, but if approved I will send my ditto when I am awake
Just send your Ditto my way whenever you want, we will be looking for a perfect match for it!
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
KleinFye's AvatarKleinFye
Hey guys =) I want you to search the Shelter! Username: KleinFye Pokemon you want found (Maximum 3 breeds of pokemon): Pixrine female Valimp EB Natu Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): no How many should we find? (Maximum 10): 4 Pixrine 2 female Valimp 4 EB Natu Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): Pm or simply send a trade Payment: GP

QUOTE originally posted by KleinFye

Hey guys =) I want you to search the Shelter! Username: KleinFye Pokemon you want found (Maximum 3 breeds of pokemon): Pixrine female Valimp EB Natu Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): no How many should we find? (Maximum 10): 4 Pixrine 2 female Valimp 4 EB Natu Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): Pm or simply send a trade Payment: GP
Thank you for your order, I'll PM you. I hope you make some great matches with our pokemon! :)
moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Planet Pluto Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Passimian Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Don't think they have evos but sure Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): a gentle parent and a careful one Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): Doesn't matter Payment: Gp - - - I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Planet Pluto Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Rattatas Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: yeah Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): A mix of gentle an careful Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): doesn't matter to me Payment: Gp -- I think that totals up to 50gp? Not sure, also hope you don't mind me requesting two things,,
it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Planet Pluto

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Planet Pluto Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Passimian Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Don't think they have evos but sure Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): a gentle parent and a careful one Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): Doesn't matter Payment: Gp - - - I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Planet Pluto Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Rattatas Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: yeah Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): A mix of gentle an careful Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): doesn't matter to me Payment: Gp -- I think that totals up to 50gp? Not sure, also hope you don't mind me requesting two things,,
Your requests have been accepted. We don't mind you requesting two things, thank you for choosing us! The price is correct at 50gp. You can pay on delivery of your pairs or sooner if you'd like. We will get working on them as soon as possible.
Velvetcore's AvatarVelvetcore
You already have the pair I seek! Username: Velvetcore Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Snivy 99% (PFS7P) Payment: 20gp Hope I did this right- ^^'
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by Velvetcore

You already have the pair I seek! Username: Velvetcore Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Snivy 99% (PFS7P) Payment: 20gp Hope I did this right- ^^'
Send you a trade now, thanks.

Pages: 1234··· 420421422

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page