PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 420421422

inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun
My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: inkmonkun Pokemon you are providing (Please state gender): mocknock (male) Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme): anything from the mocknock line please! Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): no requirements! as long as it's a 99% pair :0) Payment: gp! You already have the pair I seek! Username: inkmonkun Requested Breeding Pair with reference: pansear - PFS6K Payment: gp! thanks so much!

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by inkmonkun

My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: inkmonkun Pokemon you are providing (Please state gender): mocknock (male) Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme): anything from the mocknock line please! Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): no requirements! as long as it's a 99% pair :0) Payment: gp! You already have the pair I seek! Username: inkmonkun Requested Breeding Pair with reference: pansear - PFS6K Payment: gp! thanks so much!
Hello! I can set the trade for the Pansear pair right now and you can send me your Mocknock to be paired.
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
You already have the pair I seek! Username: Vampiress88 Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Toxtricity - PPFS1O Payment: 15GP ^.^
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

You already have the pair I seek! Username: Vampiress88 Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Toxtricity - PPFS1O Payment: 15GP ^.^
Set up a trade whenever you are ready and they will be on their way!
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
(Pre-emptive Sorry for so many Pokemon requests) I want some new Breeding Pairs Please! Username: blarg12212 Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Group 1: Larvesta, Dreepy, Deino, Aron, Lapras, Indeedee, Lileep, Larvitar, Aerodactyl, Mr. Mime (Kanto) Group 2: Mienfoo or Pancham or Clobbopus or Heracross (I only need one of these pair and it doesn't matter which one.) Group 3: Valimp, Gosold Group 4: Toxel Group 5: Magikarp, Sunkern (x2 each) Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Groups 1-3: No Group 4: Obviously I'll have to if I want breeding pairs. ;) Group 5: I need at least one pair of each to not be evolved but for the second pairing, it doesn't matter if they are evolved or not. Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Any Nature/Berry. I'd prefer Level 100 but I know that can take a very long time (especially with how many I've asked for) so I can take them at any level and raise them myself if need be to level 100. Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): Anything works. Payment: GP (as soon as I know how much and I can pay upfront if you want me to since it is a large order). I thought it'd be easiest to read if I broke the Pokemon up into the 5 groups because of the various needs (and the two exclusives). I can wait for most of these for a long time since they will be for me to use in PFNew. The only ones I might possibly use at some point in the near future would be the extra pair of Magikarp and Sunkern. The rest of the pairings are for PFNew so definitely no rush for those since there is still lots of time before then. You can always PM me for more info or further clarification (or tell me to buzz off with my huge order since it is too much work ;) ).
Browno's AvatarBrowno

QUOTE originally posted by blarg12212

(Pre-emptive Sorry for so many Pokemon requests) I want some new Breeding Pairs Please! Username: blarg12212 Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Group 1: Larvesta, Dreepy, Deino, Aron, Lapras, Indeedee, Lileep, Larvitar, Aerodactyl, Mr. Mime (Kanto) Group 2: Mienfoo or Pancham or Clobbopus or Heracross (I only need one of these pair and it doesn't matter which one.) Group 3: Valimp, Gosold Group 4: Toxel Group 5: Magikarp, Sunkern (x2 each) Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Groups 1-3: No Group 4: Obviously I'll have to if I want breeding pairs. ;) Group 5: I need at least one pair of each to not be evolved but for the second pairing, it doesn't matter if they are evolved or not. Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Any Nature/Berry. I'd prefer Level 100 but I know that can take a very long time (especially with how many I've asked for) so I can take them at any level and raise them myself if need be to level 100. Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): Anything works. Payment: GP (as soon as I know how much and I can pay upfront if you want me to since it is a large order). I thought it'd be easiest to read if I broke the Pokemon up into the 5 groups because of the various needs (and the two exclusives). I can wait for most of these for a long time since they will be for me to use in PFNew. The only ones I might possibly use at some point in the near future would be the extra pair of Magikarp and Sunkern. The rest of the pairings are for PFNew so definitely no rush for those since there is still lots of time before then. You can always PM me for more info or further clarification (or tell me to buzz off with my huge order since it is too much work ;) ).
Hello, it is quite the order but we won´t shy away from some work. We can get them up to level 50 for the extra 5 gp if that´s fine with you and you can pay for them as you get them for easier tracking, we will start by group 5 since those are the ones you need first and the total will come up to 485 gp. Thanks for choosing us!
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • Special Pokemon
  • Other
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and even selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
Lv. 100 — +891,224
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
]
Name: Razorslash Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
Level 50 will work for me. I can always slowly get the extra 50 levels myself. I know the Type Race is starting soon so take your time. I don't need Magikarp or Sunkern for this Type Race at all. The Magikarp is for the next Weekly Tournament where we need to hatch a bunch of eggs and the Sunkern is for a really weird hunt I'll be on when I get around to it. I'll be trying for a perfectly 0 IV Sunkern. Instead of the normal 6 perfect 31 IV Sunkern. So, like I said, a really weird hunt that probably won't happen any time soon.
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: VEGGIENUGGETS Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Krabby Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Both Naughty/Spicy (Lvl 45+) Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or Thread Payment: 40k credits I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: VEGGIENUGGETS Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Scyther Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Both Naughty/Spicy (Lvl 45+) Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or Thread Payment: 40k credits
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Browno's AvatarBrowno

QUOTE originally posted by VEGGIENUGGETS

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: VEGGIENUGGETS Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Krabby Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Both Naughty/Spicy (Lvl 45+) Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or Thread Payment: 40k credits I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: VEGGIENUGGETS Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Scyther Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Both Naughty/Spicy (Lvl 45+) Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or Thread Payment: 40k credits
Hello, we will be working on it and let you know when they are ready.
velfie's Avatarvelfie
You already have the pair I seek! Username: velfie Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Espurr - PFS6G Payment: 15GP ♡

❝ come find me in the lavender ❞

❝ Surely I will make them bite the blades of their own tongues. ❞ psychic type race click list! (icon by MochaFox)

Pages: 123456··· 420421422

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page