PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154··· 420421422

TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by blarg12212

I want a new Breeding Pair Please! Username: blarg12212 Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Sandygast & Turtonator Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Level 100 (Can be as low as 90% if it makes it faster and easier) Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): Anything works Payment: GP Thanks for everything!
Added to the list :)
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
You already have the pair I seek! Username: Azlottie Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PPFS1T Payment: 20gp You already have the pair I seek! Username: Azlottie Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS7D Payment: 15gp
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee

QUOTE originally posted by Azlottie

You already have the pair I seek! Username: Azlottie Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PPFS1T Payment: 20gp You already have the pair I seek! Username: Azlottie Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS7D Payment: 15gp
In trade :)
DexterBreeder's AvatarDexterBreeder
I want you to search the Shelter! Username:DexterBreeder Pokemon you want found (Maximum 3 breeds of pokemon): Male Sandygast, Female Panpour, Female Qwilfish Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: I'm also willing to accept the evolutions of all these mons Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Hisuian forme for the Qwilfish, I won't be taking it otherwise. Aside from that, no other reqs really How many should we find? (Maximum 10): Just one of each Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM Payment:6 GP
Forum Lurker selling
Gummis
Pretty Box
,and
Boxbox
. Come check out my shop too! No need to return Pokés I send in trades for buying/selling stuff (unless I ask for it back)! Avatar was made with lulljevic's picrew "Icon maker"

QUOTE originally posted by DexterBreeder

I want you to search the Shelter! Username:DexterBreeder Pokemon you want found (Maximum 3 breeds of pokemon): Male Sandygast, Female Panpour, Female Qwilfish Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: I'm also willing to accept the evolutions of all these mons Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Hisuian forme for the Qwilfish, I won't be taking it otherwise. Aside from that, no other reqs really How many should we find? (Maximum 10): Just one of each Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM Payment:6 GP
Hi, it would be 4 gp for the Pampour (Rare gender) the others are 2 each so totals 8 :)
DexterBreeder's AvatarDexterBreeder

QUOTE originally posted by TheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by DexterBreeder

Hi, it would be 4 gp for the Pampour (Rare gender) the others are 2 each so totals 8 :)
Ah, my bad, I forgot Panpour is a Rare Gender XD 4 GP it is then~!
Hey Goatlady, send me a charm! Username: hearth-fire Charms service requested:Borrow Charm Password: petilil 1/0 Offered payment: 40 gp
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Nvm getting a pair
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
My Ditto is looking for Love! Username: PhoenixBirch Wanted Genderless pokemon: Staryu/starmie Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): I just want to get the highest base level I can and am not exactly sure how Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?): PM's Payment: 100 gp
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

My Ditto is looking for Love! Username: PhoenixBirch Wanted Genderless pokemon: Staryu/starmie Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): I just want to get the highest base level I can and am not exactly sure how Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?): PM's Payment: 100 gp
To pair your Ditto at the max % possible we charge 50 gp if there is no preference on nature or leveling up needed. Just send it my way anytime :)

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154··· 420421422

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page