PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 129130131132133··· 426427428

Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
My Ditto is looking for Love! Username:ashe moon Wanted Genderless pokemon: rotom Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): timid, lvl50 Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?): any Payment: 60gp Thank you 🌺
Ashe | She/Her | 32 Art shopTHdAtrade shop
Credits
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

My Ditto is looking for Love! Username:ashe moon Wanted Genderless pokemon: rotom Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): timid, lvl50 Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?): any Payment: 60gp Thank you 🌺
Send your Ditto my way anytime :)
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special! Username:Powerpuff13 Link to Pokemon:https://pokefarm.com/summary/lfHM4 Offered payment:5 med fairy gems
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:s.pngCleffal.png 0s/3a/134h
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: SlushieDolphin Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Lopunny, Bunnelby, and Taiveret Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Sure :3 Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Sassy/Jolly or Sweet Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or Thread Payment: GP :D
Browno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBrowno
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SlushieDolphin

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: SlushieDolphin Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Lopunny, Bunnelby, and Taiveret Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Sure :3 Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Sassy/Jolly or Sweet Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or Thread Payment: GP :D
Added to the list.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • Special Pokemon
  • Other
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and even selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
Lv. 100 — +892,551
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
]
Name: Razorslash Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: abingy Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Tenrekki, Croaket, Bouffalant Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): none Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM Payment: 80 GP :)
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Browno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBrowno
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: abingy Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Tenrekki, Croaket, Bouffalant Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): none Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM Payment: 80 GP :)
Added to the list, you still haven't claimed your prize, I sent you a message about it a while ago in case you didn't see it.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png
You already have the pair I seek! Username:skypony101 Requested Breeding Pair with reference:PFS6I (joltik) Payment: 15gp Thank you for your time!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 18 TR types available
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

You already have the pair I seek! Username:skypony101 Requested Breeding Pair with reference:PFS6I (joltik) Payment: 15gp Thank you for your time!
Sending a trade :) You're now participating in our current event
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
You already have the pair I seek! Username: SinonRose Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS8C (lickitung) Payment: 15GP c:
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 1160 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 129130131132133··· 426427428

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page