PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 217218219220221··· 419420421

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: WolfPopKayZ Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Milcery Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes? Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Dual Brave Nature and Level 50-100 if possible Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):PM Payment: I believe 20zc is more than enough, lmk!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Cheterro's AvatarCheterro
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Cheterro Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Blue Moon Slugma Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme):Level 50 Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):PM Payment:35 gp
Privigen's AvatarPrivigen
You already have the pair I seek! Username: Privigen Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS6S Alolan Vulpix PPFS1P Pawniard Payment: : 35 GP i’m unsure if i can order two on one forum so please let me know if it needs to be one per!
Bear or Adonis | He/It pronouns
Lv. 80 — 11,219 / 21,014
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
do not believe in false prophets that come to you in sheeps clothing
InkyAura's AvatarInkyAura
You already have the pair I seek! Username: InkyAura Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Basculin PFS7L Payment: 15gp
Astarion's AvatarAstarion
My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: FridayVT Pokemon you are providing: Male Slithugi, Male Havonk, and Male Inferial Wanted pokemon: Female Slithugi, Female Goschief, and Female Inferial Requirements: None! Payment: 130gp I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong so I can pay you the right amount!
STINKIN IT UP
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: WolfPopKayZ Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Milcery Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes? Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Dual Brave Nature and Level 50-100 if possible Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):PM Payment: I believe 20zc is more than enough, lmk!
That will be 30 gp or 30K credits (We only take that currency) Added to the list.

QUOTE originally posted by Cheterro

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Cheterro Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Blue Moon Slugma Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme):Level 50 Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):PM Payment:35 gp
Added to the list.

QUOTE originally posted by Privigen

You already have the pair I seek! Username: Privigen Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS6S Alolan Vulpix PPFS1P Pawniard Payment: : 35 GP i’m unsure if i can order two on one forum so please let me know if it needs to be one per!
Will set up trades :)

QUOTE originally posted by InkyAura

You already have the pair I seek! Username: InkyAura Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Basculin PFS7L Payment: 15gp
Setting trades :)

QUOTE originally posted by FridayVT

My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: FridayVT Pokemon you are providing: Male Slithugi, Male Havonk, and Male Inferial Wanted pokemon: Female Slithugi, Female Goschief, and Female Inferial Requirements: None! Payment: 130gp I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong so I can pay you the right amount!
130 gp is right, you can send them anytime you want but we will start it after the typerace.
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Right sorry! Forgot you mentioned that over our last trade I just always have spare ZC qvq
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Ryko Seratuno Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Galarian Ponyta Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Level 50 Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM Payment: GP I am aware of type race and am more than willing to wait until after Type Race for the pair.
Browno's AvatarBrowno

QUOTE originally posted by Ryko Seratuno

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Ryko Seratuno Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Galarian Ponyta Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Level 50 Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM Payment: GP I am aware of type race and am more than willing to wait until after Type Race for the pair.
Added to the list
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • Special Pokemon
  • Other
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and even selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Score: 1759
Banner created by LycanKai
Lv. 100 — +887,988
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
]
Name: Razorslash Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Aslhey16's AvatarAslhey16
Hey Goatlady, send me a charm! Username: Aslhey16 Charms service requested:Borrow Charm Password: Hisuian Growlithe 78h0s Offered payment: GP (40 gp right?)
Icon art by me My Instagram My oc is a fusion of Zoroark (Unova)/ Hisuian Zoroark and Lycanrock (night form)

Pages: 123··· 217218219220221··· 419420421

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page