PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services >

TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: WolfPopKayZ Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Milcery Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes? Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Dual Brave Nature and Level 50-100 if possible Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):PM Payment: I believe 20zc is more than enough, lmk!
That will be 30 gp or 30K credits (We only take that currency) Added to the list.

QUOTE originally posted by Cheterro

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Cheterro Pokemon you are wanting to breed: Blue Moon Slugma Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme):Level 50 Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):PM Payment:35 gp
Added to the list.

QUOTE originally posted by Privigen

You already have the pair I seek! Username: Privigen Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS6S Alolan Vulpix PPFS1P Pawniard Payment: : 35 GP i’m unsure if i can order two on one forum so please let me know if it needs to be one per!
Will set up trades :)

QUOTE originally posted by InkyAura

You already have the pair I seek! Username: InkyAura Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Basculin PFS7L Payment: 15gp
Setting trades :)

QUOTE originally posted by FridayVT

My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: FridayVT Pokemon you are providing: Male Slithugi, Male Havonk, and Male Inferial Wanted pokemon: Female Slithugi, Female Goschief, and Female Inferial Requirements: None! Payment: 130gp I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong so I can pay you the right amount!
130 gp is right, you can send them anytime you want but we will start it after the typerace.
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page