PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 20

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

I'm excited to see what those two new eggs are! Where will I be able to find them?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
for now no but after a while yes you will in order to get them you'll have to place in the top 100 of the tournaments that have the eggs as prizes
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Green! GREEN! I cant wait for the new eggs! I wonder what theyll be!
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
ScytheSong's AvatarScytheSong
I'm excited to spend another year here! Can't wait to see what the new eggs are!
CirceZ's AvatarCirceZ
My! These eggs look WONDERFUL!
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Wow season 20, its kinda scary how fast that all went but I'm glad we all still here
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
albino's Avataralbino
Legacy Items can be sold on the market for an absurd amount- *Buys a Iolite token*
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Juvanji's AvatarJuvanji
well now i feel old
☆ Current Hunt: Bulbasaur 0m/0a/0s/55☆ ☆ Avatar By Bluetoxic ☆ ☆ Sig By Galladerox ☆ ☆ No My Name Is Not Related To Jumanji So Please Don't Say So☆
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
That second egg visually lends itself to raising hopes that a (very old) favourite may be coming back, in some form.

my thought

if you're sure

Anyone remember Deinglitch?
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/647 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

That second egg visually lends itself to raising hopes that a (very old) favourite may be coming back, in some form.

my thought

if you're sure

Anyone remember Deinglitch?
It probably wouldn't be deinglitch because tourneys usually introduce fakemon and deinglitch would be a variant. So if deinglitch ever did return it would be through a MCW, unless they change up what kind of pokemon release with tourneys
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page