PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 20

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Season 20! Woo! Big milestone! That's 5 whole years of Tournaments! Yay!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 20 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday May 22nd)
Season 20 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Peridot)
Iolite Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Agate before Season 20 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Agate Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Topaz Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 19 Exclusives has lowered. Season 18 Exclusives now use Topaz Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 18 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 17 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Topaz Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Peridot Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Agate Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Topaz Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Topaz Tokens up to Peridot Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Peridot Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ground Zero's AvatarGround Zero
Woot woot! Season 20, let's goooo!
Avatar: Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) manga image.
I hope this is Ronald McDonald in Pokémon form :3c

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Can't wait to find out what the 2 exclusive lines are!
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
OooOooo Looks like fighting/rock and water/ice type maybe?? :O
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
How long until you guys run out of ways to say "Red", "Blue", "Green" and "Yellow"? :D :D I love it. Congrats on 5 whole years! Wooo whoo
549/3,000
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I definitely see ice and perhaps flying for the second egg and maybe rock and fire? Or maybe fire and steel? Who knows looking forward to season 20!
Pfp from Pfq
Gamekatt101's AvatarGamekatt101
They'll probably move onto numbers after that. XD Maybe Pika Yellow 2.0 or something??? Anyway, congrats!
Avatar and Sig offical Pokemon Yellow art. © Nintendo and Gamefreak
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
First one feels like a rock, ground or fighting type! While the first one feel more like a normal, ice or ghost type! Hope I'm right for the ghost type, it's always fun making more friend to hoard :P
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
What if that "M" stands for Manticore and we are getting an actual manticore pokémon instead of just vampire gligar
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page