PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kaiserbakura's PF Trade Shop- Seeking CS stuff

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 293031

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

1 CS = 4 ZC conversion so 600 ZC?
I have 1000 C$ now, could I get 4000ZC worth of stuff for it? All your currency would add up to about 3750ZC if I did my math right, so for the items to match the worth, I would like to take the Dragonium Z, the Azure Flute, the Hypersapce Ring and the Diamond Tiara. I can do it without the tiara if needed.
Aurora6's AvatarAurora6

200 GP for the Hoppit and 300 GP for the Staryu?
Sorry, but that's really overpriced so I'm going to have to pass. They're usually worth about 40gp each
kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
roaringiratina Alright, sending a trade with currency, Dragonium Z, the Azure Flute, the Hypersapce Ring. Send trade on your end? Aurora6 Alright, that's your choice. Let me know if you chance your mind.
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)

roaringiratina Alright, sending a trade with currency, Dragonium Z, the Azure Flute, the Hypersapce Ring. Send trade on your end? Aurora6 Alright, that's your choice. Let me know if you chance your mind.
Okay, what's your username?
Kaiserbakura. Same as here :)

Kaiserbakura. Same as here :)
sending now :)
Received, thank for the trade. Also you broke the bank lol. 🏦💸💸💸

Received, thank for the trade. Also you broke the bank lol. 🏦💸💸💸
lol you broke mine too on CS
LucarioLooks's AvatarLucarioLooks
Hi once again I wanna sell my let's go pickachu custom sprite are you interested can take pokemon and items as payment thanks
Score: 0
Banner made up by Fuchsfee, button made up buy MochaFox, Type race score made up by LycanKai :D
Depends on how much you want for it.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page