PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kaiserbakura's PF Trade Shop- Seeking CS stuff

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 313233

LucarioLooks's AvatarLucarioLooks
champion.pnge+.png
Hi I again came with an offer. I was seeking for some of your items I wanna buy some of your items - Mine - Lucky seal (an item which insures that when you stick this item on a box it guarantees that you will get a summon item) price of lucky seal I set is 95zc(I this this is a fair price) Yours - Umbreonite Q - 40zc Blue orb - 10zc Red orb - 20zc Mytherite - 20zc Iron plate - 5zc Total = 95zc If you are okay with the price so pls set up a trade
Score: 0
Banner made up by Fuchsfee, button made up buy MochaFox, Type race score made up by LycanKai :D
kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
grandmaster.pngb.png
Err... Your prices are a bit off According to the market prices the lucky seal is only worth around 58 ZC I can do this Blue orb - 12 zc Red orb - 22 zc Mytherite - 20zc Iron plate - 5zc Total= 59 ZC If you are OK with this I'll send a trade
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
champion.pnge+.png
how much price will u set for mega aggron
grandmaster.pngb.png
Not really sure? I have no idea what they go for. Offer?
champion.pnge+.png
I can offer you 250gp
grandmaster.pngb.png
Could you do 300 GP?
champion.pnge+.png
k no probs I can give you 300gp pls send the trade
champion.pnge+.png
hi I wanna sell my latiosite and medichamite for 240gp And I have chicken smoothie account so you can check out UFT pets Link
grandmaster.pngb.png
Im not buying stuff, only selling. I looked at your account and didn't see anything i was interested in.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page