PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing Weekly Tournaments!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 313233

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
In case you were wondering why the frequent updates suddenly slowed down again, this is why: I was working on a secret new feature and now it is time for release! Weekly Tournaments are a new kind of event on PFQ. As the name suggests, they run every week. - Sign-up opens starting 8AM on Saturday - The event itself starts at 7AM on Monday - The event lasts the full week until 7AM on Saturday - At that point the event closes and scores are counted - Finally, at 8AM, prizes may be claimed and the next tournament starts. (All times are Server Time) The goal of each tournament is determined at random, and shown during the sign-up period so you can decide if you want to take part or give it a miss. Each goal has 3 predefined targets: Easy, Medium and Hard. By clearing these targets you can earn Tournament Tokens, which are then spent in the prize shop for various prizes. In addition, the top 50 highest scoring players will each receive an Egg of a PFQ Exclusive Pokémon. The exact Egg is again random, and shown during the sign-up period. Of these 50 Eggs, one of them at random is guaranteed to be either Shiny, Albino or (very rarely) Melanistic, also at random. The rigged Shiny/Albino will completely bypass your active Shiny Hunt as if you had used an Egg Pass (without actually using one), since it skips that part of the egg-hatching process. However, all other prizes will break your chain (unless you were already hunting it) because they have the standard chance of hatching Shiny, Albino or Melanistic. Note that the PFQ Exclusive Pokémon obtained from these Weekly Tournaments cannot be bred. If you wish to Hunt them, you will need to obtain them from the prize shop. In addition, the ones given out as actual prizes cannot be traded, but those bought from the Prize Shop can. Link to Tournament page: /tournament (Note: This link will lead to a 404 Not Found Error until the first Tournament opens at 8AM Server Time) We hope you enjoy this new feature!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ichigo's AvatarIchigo
This sounds like an absolutely amazing feature and I can't wait to try it out! Thank you for this!
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
Heck yas! I'm interested in this thing! x333 Can't wait to see how this will turn out! x3
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
Ahhhhh this sounds fun!!! I can't wait!!
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
Esme's AvatarEsme
This sounds like it's going to be amazing! :D
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Kang's AvatarKang
Can't wait for this feature to get started. It seems like it'll be very fun, challenging and interesting. ^-^ I'm very pumped for the first tournament!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Alisenokmouse's AvatarAlisenokmouse
sounds amazing! Thanks! ^__^ would be fun c:
My little shop~ Shiny Hunt Service with nature/berry/gender preferences, Shinies/Albinos UFT and other stuff
Kells's AvatarKells
Exciting!!
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
I'm so ready for this!
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
This is a wonderful idea! :D Cannot wait!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|

Pages: 123··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page