PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spriter Applications!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Eggy's AvatarEggy
Good luck to all the participants! Although I'm not particularly active on PF, I still can't wait to see the new spriters and their work. When I saw the announcement thread though, I was at first tempted to take upon the sprite tasks and apply. And while I'm 18 and I (used to) want to be a PF spriter, I decided not to given the fact I'm already working as an artist on another site (which I'm paid for unlike here) and, on top of real life things like the university I just enrolled, I'd just be piling up my work responsibilities if I ended up being selected as a spriter, and as such I'd have to juggle between this, my artist job, the university and my free time which I don't think I can do. So (for now) I'm letting other talented spriters take the chance instead. :)
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Sei's AvatarSei
@Scrap dragon: Since you have unique circumstances, I'll allow it. ;)
Nepenthes's AvatarNepenthes
Oh, fantastic! I'm glad I decided to send in the application just before I left for the day! Thank you very much.
Formerly Scrapdragon. Avatar by MoonPaw! You can see me spiral into debt to fund my melan Vivillon addiction, and also help me out, by checking my Journal

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page