PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Shiny Scolipede's Buggo Journal and MAYBE Self RP

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

> *Do you know the legend of Rock Tunnel near Lavender Town? Legend has it that if you go in... You'll never return.... Though some have lived to tell the tale... but most have never survived. Enter with caution, and don't go towards the cries of help in the distance, for if you go in, you might become their prey...* > > *But those cries aren't there forever.* > > *They died out soon enough, and the cave was left in silence.* > > *Though every once in a while, there is a scurry of a black mass with a cape going around, taking people as it pleases...* > > *One of those creatures has a homing place now-days. A shrine near the waters of a port and trade town.* > > *People have seen this firsthand, so it's not much of a legend.* > > *No-one truly knows what the creature is called. It takes the form of a human female, yet mutilated.* > > *Those who offer food, presents, or even live human sacrifices to the creature may get blessed. Though human sacrifices are frowned upon by the general public, they are the best way to feed the creature as it and it's partner are collectively known to eat human souls.* > > *Rumor has it that it waits for it's best friend to come by.*
Site avatar, any reaction sprites, and the Plateform Mascot Sprite are created by us. Anything else will be stated otherwise with proper credits. DISCLAIMER: "WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. We do not want our exoskeleton turned inside out by the mods. Moth's Comms, Bait, SVG Edits, and Adopts. -- Melan Dexing My laptop's going out, here's my Ko-Fi
Art drop time! A form of one of my OCs One of my Changeling Ocs My second alter, Blurr! Blurr prefers the pronoun it/itself! Sad Keith (MV Boyfriend) (caption of this is "Why is he crying? Because if you just lost the battle to save your life (and countless others) you'd probably be crying too.") Corrupted form of my IRL OC Pico's Drawing of me giving him cuddles in the mindspace and ALSO I'M NOT SHORT- Blurr's drawings of itself (Discord old Tupper/Pluralkit version)
Edits I did FNF and it's mods are open-source btw so "They all said he couldn't be who he wanted to be... He had proven them a l l wrong, and he left in his lover's arms with a smile"
for a lil thing I'm doing on a Carrd for Discord please don't mind this 1 (Zophan) = 5 (Gold Poke) = 5,000 (Credits) Here are the exchange rates of Zophan in both GBP and USD.
oh would you lookie that.
I might like firealpaca better than Autodesk Sketchbook
Pokefarm Q out of context: "You're also talking to the one who's playing a Pokemon Forum/Fan Site Game reading through a forum of people arguing about another form of a frog
Playing Pokemon Xenoverse and I- wHAT IN THE [REDACTED]
COME ONNNNN FAB FRIDAY
I'm alive note from the future: we in fact were not alive.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page