PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (4/4 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 201202203

Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hiya Leon I was wondering if I can order two customs! 1st Order Details: Anthro(or Normal if you can't do anthro)Pumpkaboo x Alcremie base is pumpkaboo. May she have like creamy colors looking like pumpkin spice. Outfit may she wear a cute witch outfit. 2nd Order Details: A scented anthro(or normal) litwick. May she be vanilla candle with specks of vanilla/or cinnamon and her flame blue? Her outfit is also a witch outfit or a cute sweater. Payment: 3 Shiny Eevees? or 200,000k Credits or both
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by FrostyDovah

Hiya Leon I was wondering if I can order two customs! 1st Order Details: Anthro(or Normal if you can't do anthro)Pumpkaboo x Alcremie base is pumpkaboo. May she have like creamy colors looking like pumpkin spice. Outfit may she wear a cute witch outfit. 2nd Order Details: A scented anthro(or normal) litwick. May she be vanilla candle with specks of vanilla/or cinnamon and her flame blue? Her outfit is also a witch outfit or a cute sweater. Payment: 3 Shiny Eevees? or 200,000k Credits or both
either works, i'll attempt to do anthro for both. ill get started first thing in the morning!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Okie dokie lokie thank you
Aa if they're still available can I get the sawsbuck/mega gogoat fusion for 500k credits? I can totally offer more if needed ☆°\^^
Recent returnee; feel free to correct me ☆Avatar by catboybfs
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SpiritKitty666

Aa if they're still available can I get the sawsbuck/mega gogoat fusion for 500k credits? I can totally offer more if needed ☆°\^^
That's more than enough! just send payment whenever your ready and ill get you the link!
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
ultra.pnge.png
Could I buy the Dratini Pichu and the Dragonite Raichu for 15k credits? (I can't believe no one grabbed them yet! :0)
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by poke0827

Could I buy the Dratini Pichu and the Dragonite Raichu for 15k credits? (I can't believe no one grabbed them yet! :0)
of course! just send payment whenever and ill get both links ready for you!
Lyra1234's AvatarLyra1234
arceus.pngd+.png
Can I commission a Blacephalon x Xurkitree fusion for 200kcr?
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lyra1234

Can I commission a Blacephalon x Xurkitree fusion for 200kcr?
ooh and interesting combination! of course! ill get started on it!
BKFootLettuce's AvatarBKFootLettuce
ultra.pnge+.png
Does 300,000 Credits sound good for the pastel plushie Bidoof and the Flaaffy x Mime Jr. fusion/hybrid?
Trade Shop: Credits for banner: Ash's Banners (PWYW) angelatos -- Character as avatar/icon: Riley|OC Credit for avatar/icon: tyler

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 201202203

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page