PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (10/10 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 195196197198199200201

Is 80 ZC okay for the weirdcore moon girl if she's still available?
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Is 80 ZC okay for the weirdcore moon girl if she's still available?
Yes that's fine! Just let me know if you have a toyhouse you would like them sent to, if you don't have one no worries I can send them via pm. (I can get them sent first thing before i head to work)
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Yup, I do! It's TheAngelsCavalry!
KrypticWulf's AvatarKrypticWulf
hey when your comms open again can you let me know?

QUOTE originally posted by KrypticWulf

hey when your comms open again can you let me know?
Yep I'll put you on my inform list!
Hi, I'm back! Could I get the cetoddle x minior for 90 ZC if it's still available?

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Hi, I'm back! Could I get the cetoddle x minior for 90 ZC if it's still available?
It is! I’m not home at the moment though. You can send payment whenever and I’ll get them sent over as soon as I can! ^^
Zela's AvatarZela
I don’t need the wolf sheepie… I need the wolf sheepie Leon pls throw it at me when you get the time

QUOTE originally posted by Zela

I don’t need the wolf sheepie… I need the wolf sheepie Leon pls throw it at me when you get the time
Will do ^^
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Are gotcha adopts open yet? I see someone on the list that has one
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 195196197198199200201

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page