PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 127128129130

Badgerpaw's AvatarBadgerpaw

Pokemon must come from two different Original Trainers and be traded to you by those trainers.
I just want to clarify something here. Does this mean if person A (the OT) gives a mon to person B, and then person B gives that to person C, that person C will not get the bonus? The way the italics portion is worded (and italicized) seems to imply that, but if that's the case then I don't know how breeding pair shops and/or lending would work.
Avatar by Rick Griffin https://twitter.com/rgriffincomics

QUOTE originally posted by Badgerpaw

Pokemon must come from two different Original Trainers and be traded to you by those trainers.
I just want to clarify something here. Does this mean if person A (the OT) gives a mon to person B, and then person B gives that to person C, that person C will not get the bonus? The way the italics portion is worded (and italicized) seems to imply that, but if that's the case then I don't know how breeding pair shops and/or lending would work.
Person C WOULD get the bonus! Thats why BP shops and lending still work :3 As long the breeder isn't one of the two pokemons OT, and neither share the same OT, than the pair will get the bonus for ANY trainer other than their OT Like Wonder trading !!! That works bc even tho those mons go through multiple trainers, they keep their OT since it's just trading. %'s do not change unless it's the OT using em A 99% pair will ALWAYS be a 99% pair unless the pair is returned to one of their OT's ! Hope that made sense 😭
Art on my profile's all by me unless stated otherwise Art Shop !!! Cheap Specials !?!
Score: 714
Made by LycanKai
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Please note: coming up very shortly is the developmental changes to the Daycare, with a complete reset of all breeding pair %, plus some buffs https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/7278491 <--- Phase 3 Depending on the effects of those changes, sections of this guide Will need reworking. Please be patient when it happens, so those updates can be put in place :-)
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 2029 pts Current Shiny Hunt 4/454 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)

QUOTE originally posted by ÈçcêñtrïçWõlf

Person C WOULD get the bonus! Thats why BP shops and lending still work :3 As long the breeder isn't one of the two pokemons OT, and neither share the same OT, than the pair will get the bonus for ANY trainer other than their OT Like Wonder trading !!! That works bc even tho those mons go through multiple trainers, they keep their OT since it's just trading. %'s do not change unless it's the OT using em A 99% pair will ALWAYS be a 99% pair unless the pair is returned to one of their OT's ! Hope that made sense 😭
As of right now, once paired, they remain 99% even when returned to one of the OT.
Avy from 2019 Advent Calender Collector of Adamant natured Only Feel free to click the icons! for my Melans! UFDT

QUOTE originally posted by HyenaMatriarch

As of right now, once paired, they remain 99% even when returned to one of the OT.
!?!?!!! I DID NOT KNOW THIS.... That's so cool !? Me not knowing how to find and read updates I my greatest weakness, thank you for letting me know !!
After reading the post with the phases, I think I may be a lil confused or maybe misunderstood something- So my current 95%+ pairs of the exact same line (which are also both matching 1st, 2nd, 3rd evos with one another) will be ? Okay? Exact same, different, better ? Or qwq just trying to tell if they might possibly get worse ykwim idk if that's known info or not yet, or if I like missed something ngl ToT
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75

QUOTE originally posted by ÈçcêñtrïçWõlf

QUOTE originally posted by HyenaMatriarch

!?!?!!! I DID NOT KNOW THIS.... That's so cool !? Me not knowing how to find and read updates I my greatest weakness, thank you for letting me know !!
After reading the post with the phases, I think I may be a lil confused or maybe misunderstood something- So my current 95%+ pairs of the exact same line (which are also both matching 1st, 2nd, 3rd evos with one another) will be ? Okay? Exact same, different, better ? Or qwq just trying to tell if they might possibly get worse ykwim idk if that's known info or not yet, or if I like missed something ngl ToT
The base % will not change. That's what's set in stone. Level and happiness will effect how much of that % you will get to use if that makes sense.
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
I am dipping my toe into creating my own breeding pair for the first time and have a maybe silly question. I understand that having from two different OT's is what really helps boost the percentage up, but does having yourself be one of the OT's not work as well simply because there is no 20% boost? For example, I have a 5iv meowscarada (i am also dipping my toe into iv breeding lol) who was traded to me and therefore has a completely separate OT. I have several other sprigatitos who I would like to pair it up with due to their iv potential but i am the OT and the max base percent I was able to achieve was 78% or so. Is this because I don't have a second 20% bonus from the OT being someone besides myself? Sorry if my explanation is confusing I am just trying to make sure I totally understand the process. Thanks in advance!
Score: 312
Made by J.D.Fox
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +20,119,750
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +5,970,640
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Sylvannis's AvatarSylvannis
@eclipsedmoon: It makes sense to me and the answer is yes and no - yes, both have to have different OT (neither of which is you) if you plan on pairing them yourself. Once you pair them, their base matchup percentage will not change no matter what. BUT there are many people who will pair Pokémon for you. So if you are the OT of one and have a traded Pokémon from someone else, so long as the person who makes the FIRST matchup in the daycare is a completely new 3rd party then the percentage would get that additional boost.
Score: 893
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
@Sylvannis : okay this makes sense, thanks for answering! next time i manage to get a good iv spriggy i’ll make sure to look into having someone help me make the pair for it to have the best percentage i can. again thanks a lot, i feel more confident in my breeding pair capabilities now :)
Lukark's AvatarLukark
Just wanna ask, when breeding for variants (say Shinxel) Would it be better to do the floatzel-Luxray breed pair or just breed the two Shinxels together? Which one is most likely to produce Shinxel eggs?
Hi!! Please call me Luca or Yuki~ Only my best friends are the ones who can call me Luca-chan~ Avatar is made by Silver Raven. :3
If you have the time, perhaps you can check over the lil hunt shop right here? It's mostly PWYW!

Pages: 123··· 127128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page