PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 151617

shinyexe's Avatarshinyexe
What do you like to go by? Jamie/Hal Preferred pronouns: he/they/it/bro Role (you can choose more than one): Hoarder, Hunter (switches hunts often), Artist Are you hoarding any Dragon types? Dragon Deltas (those count, right?) Small description of yourself (optional): Longtime Pokemon fan and (somewhat) longtime Pokefarm player. I love games, anime, coding, and making sprite edits/fusions, i'm also really hyperfixated on the Metal Gear series right now! I try to be nice and patient to everyone, and i'll always lend a helping hand! Fave design? Goodra (both normal and hisuian)

jamie/hal | he/they/it/bro | 18

dragon + fairy delta collector | osdd system
journal credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon from the GaMERCaT Signature Pagedoll: Metal Gear Solid 2; sprite animated by me Divider: Pokemon B/W; sprite animated by me
(links below are preferably 16+) Type Race Score: 0
Slightly late welcome to the clan, Jamie! You've been added to the registry! Glad to have you here ^^
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
WeirdCicada's AvatarWeirdCicada
What do you like to go by? Call me Roach Preferred pronouns: he/him/his Role (you can choose more than one): Artist & Hoarder (I could also take Writer Are you hoarding any Dragon types? Yup!! Gible rn is my main focus Small description of yourself (optional): uuuuuuuuh, goofy, ive memorized most dex entries, anddddd I really like the round boi, even though he is far from my favorite pokemon.

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page