PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon vanishes instead of jiggling with berry dragging

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
i dont feel like this should be a site-wide change if thats what youre suggesting, i personally like when they shiver to show they dont like the berry or jump for joy when you have the one they like. im sympathetic to your situation and i hate saying "just do it yourself", but if its a site feature thats making you ill, id probably turn to CSS. if there was an option to turn the jiggling off/on for each user, then that would be great, but i dont think it should be removed/changed completely. correct me if im wrong on anything!
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Oh if it's a CSS option you want... .nomnom>img { animation: fade 0.4s linear reverse !important; } Changes the animation from the jiggle to a fade. Done! :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
When you drag the berry using that CSS, the pokemon fades and flashes for 1-2 seconds. Would it be possible to have it without the flashing?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"linear reverse both !important" maybe? Not sure on that one.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I'm bad with CSS so if there's anything needed to be removed or added, then I'm all ears. If it's not fixable, I will contact Tarashia about their methods from first page.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Update! Tarashia made a good solution for the CSS code. Here's the code if someone else wants to use it as well. #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.nomnom>img { animation: none !important; } I'm going to use the CSS for now so this suggestion is completed on my end.
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
I'll be moving this to completed since a solution was found and adding the code to the front of the page for easy access :)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page