PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon vanishes instead of jiggling with berry dragging

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I'm sorry for the weird title, but that's the only way I could describe it in a short form. When I drag the berry for the pokemon to eat, the pokemon jiggles or stretches back and forth. It makes me feel a bit ill. It's a similar feeling like motion sickness, but without the nausea. Probably happens due to my astigmatism. I would like to use the drag berry feature since my hand can't be used for regular clicking all the time. My suggestion is instead of jiggling/stretching, they would vanish like the way they would in regular feeding. Edit: Fixed couple of writing errors.

Solution

Credit to Niet and Tarashia

#field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.nomnom>img { animation: none !important; }
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The reason for the added animation is to provide visual feedback of the built-in delay that is present in drag-feeding. So that's why it exists. I'm not too sure what can be done about it to be better for you. Perhaps a fade instead?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Fading works too. Vanishing was the only word that I thought first, I didn't even think about fading. Whatever is easier for you to code. :)
selocon's Avatarselocon
The stacking CSS in the CSS guide stops the movement. I legit just tested. As long as you get the one that stacks on berry select, they won't move.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
The one that stacks Pokemons? I wouldn't exactly want to use that full time. I just want to feed berries, that's all. I would rather keep my pokemons and others' separate.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Some of the codes only take effect when a berry is selected, so for normal browsing Pokemon are unstacked and when clicking they're stacked. I don't want to derail this suggestion too far, so if you're interested feel free to PM me and I can send you links to existing codes or even write you some custom code to just remove either the pre or post feed jump/wiggle, or both.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I want to hear Niet's opinion/verdict first, if that's okay with you. If there's nothing to be done about this, then I shall PM you about the issue.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Bump!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Bumping!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Bump!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page