PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 24

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Sephiroth's AvatarSephiroth
My guess is Kyurem.
I will... never be a memory. On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness. I thought of a wonderful present for you... shall I give you despair? Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away. I can't get an HTTPS link to what is below, darn.
Sally appears to have had a little hiccup. We're not entirely sure what the issue is right now, but Niet is in bed. If Sally doesn't process things (she may be a little behind, I'm sure you've all noticed that we've had a bit of lag (server stress) ) then Niet will sort it out when he wakes up. He's currently asleep, so it's not like he can really fix anything, right now. Please be patient and everything will be sorted out in due course :)
Carbadonia's AvatarCarbadonia
Yeah I noticed xD Well no prob anywho, have a nice morning =3
This is me playing video games, no matter how hard I try not to be.

QUOTE originally posted by LådyÊlëmëñtæl

We'll find out what it is when Sally wakes up, so woot woot! Also, Raca, what did you mean about

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

None of the PFQ-Exclusive Megas do with only one exception, that's kind of the point...
? Dusknoir isn't a PFQ exclusive...
No, Dusknoir isn't. Raca means that all the PFQ exclusive MEGA-EVOLUTIONS come from Pokemon who do not yet have official Megas, such as Flygon or Umbreon. The only exception to this is Manectric, who has a Mega Menectric and Mega Manectric Q Form.
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Sally appears to have had a little hiccup. We're not entirely sure what the issue is right now, but Niet is in bed. If Sally doesn't process things (she may be a little behind, I'm sure you've all noticed that we've had a bit of lag (server stress) ) then Niet will sort it out when he wakes up. He's currently asleep, so it's not like he can really fix anything, right now. Please be patient and everything will be sorted out in due course :)
Hah, I was wondering why I didn't see any new Megastone in my inventory. Hopefully the problem is solved soon enough so we can all see just what this new stone is!
27 | | 1000
Esme's AvatarEsme

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Sally appears to have had a little hiccup.
Sally ate the mega stones
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Jirachinite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 1,167 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
Wooooo~ Awesome! Mega Ravyne?!
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy
YEAH!Mega Jirachi!!!
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3
Ashrom's AvatarAshrom
This is so cool! I can't wait to get a Jirachi now.

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page