PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 24

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Goodra. It's the stone for Mega Goodra Q. (I'm joking, if Goodra was to have a Mega I'm sure there'd be at least some green on the stone)

QUOTE originally posted by birdknight

My guess is leaning towards Skarmory or Magnezone possibly
I'm hoping Magnezone as another Steel type mega would be pretty awesome.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Based on the past few mega stones I'm going to guess Jolteonite.
Avatar by my cousin Silverclawzz.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
If this is the 2nd year, it's probably something special. Maybe a legendary Pokemon?
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Probabldy Jolteonite, considering the late trend
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
You shouldn't forget though that they released the leafeonite first, then the wailordite, and then the umbreonite (I think that's in the right order), so it could be a different Pokemon for the moment, so it's an every other eeveelution. Now wondering if they'll make a mega for eevee itself. Would be so cool.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
SilverGible's AvatarSilverGible

QUOTE originally posted by LådyÊlëmëñtæl

You shouldn't forget though that they released the leafeonite first, then the wailordite, and then the umbreonite (I think that's in the right order), so it could be a different Pokemon for the moment, so it's an every other eeveelution. Now wondering if they'll make a mega for eevee itself. Would be so cool.
Yes, that appears to be the order.
And AND AAND Thanks, Pokepop! Click meee .w.?
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
If it is a legendary, the colors make me think Electric, so... Zapdos? Or Raikou? That would be cool~
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
I'm going to be (probably brutally) honest here. I'm not happy about this MCW. Let me explain. If I remember correctly, there was a kinda different event for 1 year of MCW (wasn't that the Seviper/Zangoose one?). It was still a MCW but different at least. I was hoping that year 2 mark would have another big event, but even if it didn't I still wasn't looking forward to it. MCW have become dreadfully boring for me. I'll definitely get this month's stone, but not because I'm trying to; I'm on an exclusive hunt and have to click a lot for one party of eggs. I'll get the stone without really wanting to participate in the event. Because of this, it feels like there's not really a reward for me. So be it, it's probably just me, but the fact of the matter is I find MCWs just boring. I won't speak for others, but if I wasn't used to being able to finish a MCW in more or less and hour max, I'm sure I'd find it tedious as well. I made a similar post about a week ago in the General Feedback thread (because I wasn't sure where else to put it), even suggesting maybe having a couple different types of events that you could mix up throughout the year so it's not the same thing every month. I mean, just look at that number. 24 24 times we've done this. 24 months in a row we've had pretty much the same event (with a couple being a bit different). 24 different mega stones offering a PFQ exclusive mega pokemon. Why is it always the same kind of event? Why is it always a mega stone? The Lunupine event at least was a lot more fun because it was kind of a scavenger hunt. Or even the Halloween event from the year before I think (the ghost pokemon and candies if I remember correctly) or the one April Fool's event with the fishes was fun. Because they were different. I think I've said my piece, I welcome polite discussion. I respectfully ask anyone who replies to leave your drama behind the screen. (Don't need any of that recode thread drama please and thank you.)
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
perhaps the filename is just something to throw us off i think its a jolteonite because of the yellowish center
icon is my little silly hes so sillyfunny and perfect in every way (he's a banpresto plush) ✨click my boy plox✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
SilverGible's AvatarSilverGible

QUOTE originally posted by poryqons

perhaps the filename is just something to throw us off i think its a jolteonite because of the yellowish center
Yeah, but if you think about it, it was Wailord last time we had something this ridiculous. I'm thinking it might be Honchkronite or maybe a Raikonite.

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page