PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Black Friday but it's...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Thanks for doing this. Are 2 Espeons needed to work? I tried both regular and mega but it got the X.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
This is so incredibly generous of you! Thank you so much!
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
This is great :D Thanks so much for the hypermode ;) my preciousssss
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
This was quite a nice suprise to wake up to, thank you for this!! And happy holidays! :D
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
Thanks for this! It's such a fun thing, and we get to pick our reward, which makes it better!
I didn't think to ask, do the Pokemon need to be hatched today? Or can I use Pokemon that've been hanging out in my living dex for 3 years? ^^
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Again, it would say so if there were any such restrictions.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Sea Glass speaks...
coded by water, art by CloverPatch
We all want to say thank you for this it was a great surprise ^^ The cute mini game made me have to look at all my hidden fields and it was fun to hunt down each pokemon without looking too.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Thank you staff for this and the effort you put in to maintaining this site, i spend a lot of my time here as i find it quite therapeutic to click through parties and fields ^.^ Thanks also for the mini game - i was hoping for a black friday zc sale so this exceeded my expectations ^^ I tried at first putting in all the birthday custom sprites i have, but then realised two of them aren't staff so went on another hunt :3
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
That is so sweet >w< and such a nice minigame to Thank you so much :D i loved pokefarm from the start and i always will cause many things with pokemon makes me happy
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page