PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 18

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
I'm a bit new with the tournament-stuff. But what is the point of introducing new tokens, when you can exchange them 1:1? Then they're literally worth the same, it's just a hassle?
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Remster's AvatarRemster
I feel the first egg may be steel/ghost, while the other one may be normal/fairy '.'
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
caramel's Avatarcaramel
So excited for the new season 👀 The pink egg is giving me ghost..vibes? It reminds me a bit of Gragon's egg design but it's probably a fairy or flying type
Avatar made by me for my use only!
JayBurakku's AvatarJayBurakku
This is my first tournament change over, how do I change my current tokens to the new ones? And when can I change them?
JayJays SHOP <— Check it out! :D Saving for Shelter Pass X, PRMemory Stick, Shiny Charm Box & Shiny Charm
× 967161 / 2,000,000
× 1610 / ???
× 240 / 2,150
Tych's AvatarTych

QUOTE originally posted by JayBurakku

This is my first tournament change over, how do I change my current tokens to the new ones? And when can I change them?
You can't you can only change the new ones for the current ones or the ones from the tournament before the last for the last ones at a increased hike for the new ones you have to win them by doing the tournaments
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan

QUOTE originally posted by BoWhatElse

I'm a bit new with the tournament-stuff. But what is the point of introducing new tokens, when you can exchange them 1:1? Then they're literally worth the same, it's just a hassle?
the old tokens can be converted to the active tokens at a 3 old to one new. if you are short of active tokens you can convert down the new ones at a one to one. to convert tokens you go to the prize page green one reminds me of a turtle or a ghost
new egg look tastey
ducki boi
Lv. 100 — +1,104,904
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGrass
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
pLeASe ClIck My GiRlFrienD LaLeS I love you lily -3-3-3-3-3- avatar made by lal yay l o n g k i s s : 3 3 3 3 avatar made by me yay e
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Can't wait
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
Golly, it's already a new tournament season? I really like the pink egg; can't wait to see what both of them are!
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
Ooh! Wonder if the green egg evolves into a dark type!
I'm six hours before server time. I was actually BigGerald1! Shiny eevee pokesona picture made by DannyAndAPotato
If you ask him here, he'll tell you! https://pfq.link/~L2_g

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page