PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 18

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hello and welcome to another Season of Tournaments!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 18 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday November 21st)
Season 18 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Agate)
Goldenrod Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Viridian before Season 18 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Viridian Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Iolite Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 17 Exclusives has lowered. Season 16 Exclusives now use Iolite Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 16 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 15 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Iolite Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Agate Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Viridian Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Iolite Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Iolite Tokens up to Agate Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Agate Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
oooo the new exclusive eggs look neat o:
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
I'm very intrigued by the green egg! Excited to see what they are!!
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I'm getting a big Steel vibe from the first egg. Or possibly Psychic. Perhaps it's the resemblance to Bronzor's eyes?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
PrincessRoxie's AvatarPrincessRoxie
This is probably wishful thinking but the green egg looks kinda like a plug/socket and it's green- I hope it's a grass/electric type since that doesn't exist yet! aaaa I want to see the them,,
Score: 0
fuwante's Avatarfuwante
same @sojussimblr - the first egg immediately made me think of bronzor! i love that line so a fakemon inspired by them would be so cool :)
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Ooooooo, I love those eggs The first one is giving me some grass/water/ghost (maybe steel) vibes and the second ones has some fairy/flying (maybe psychic) vibes
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The green egg give me poison/ghost/psychic vibes and the Pink one give me normal/Fairy/psychic vibes
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Not gonna lie, i saw the eggs and my first thoughts were a type of cufant or a steel type pokemon in general and a pink cramorant xD definately curious on what they are though!
SylveonRules's AvatarSylveonRules
The pink one definitely has some fairy vibes, but am I the only one who thinks the green one looks like a zombie Inkay egg?
Avatar made by continue for my use only.
× 1/500 before hunt starts

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page