PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Planned maintenance: July 4th

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Planned maintenance for Monday 4th July, starting 12 noon server time. What will be done: The Pokémon species Burmy, Basculin, Pumpkaboo and Shellos will be changed to share a single Egg each. The method for getting their individual formes after the maintenance will be left for the users to discover. These species will be reduced to only having one EggDex entry each, and any existing entries will be likewise condensed. The maintenance should last no longer than an hour or two, but in case of extended delays please follow our Facebook page for any updates. Thank you for your patience during this update. Edit: Reminder, maintenance begins in a couple of hours! Edit: Welcome back!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Does this mean that hatching different Formes will still break a Chain when Shiny Hunting?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Shiny Hunting is based on the Egg, so no.
Carbadonia's AvatarCarbadonia

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Shiny Hunting is based on the Egg, so no.
This will help a lot then, Shiny hunters shall rejoice!
This is me playing video games, no matter how hard I try not to be.
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
Having a single Pumpkaboo egg will help with my EggDex as well o: But I'm glad Unown wasn't added to the list. I like the Unown challenge.
terrerio36's Avatarterrerio36
Wooow, just... just wow. Did you plan that on purpose, doing it on the 4th? It just seems purely coincidental here seeing that this site is based in BRITAIN! The 4th is an AMERICAN holiday, how is this possible? Other users I can understand, since this site has international use, but that's a pretty 'convenient' date don't 'cha think?
biga01's Avatarbiga01
Oh, this had me so confused for a second because I thought you meant all four pokemon would have a single egg between them, cause I forgot they have different eggs

QUOTE originally posted by terrerio36

Wooow, just... just wow. Did you plan that on purpose, doing it on the 4th? It just seems purely coincidental here seeing that this site is based in BRITAIN! The 4th is an AMERICAN holiday, how is this possible? Other users I can understand, since this site has international use, but that's a pretty 'convenient' date don't 'cha think?
... It's Monday. That is all.
Aero's AvatarAero
Does that mean when Pumpkaboo hatches out of an egg they will hatch random sizes or hatch the same size?
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero

QUOTE originally posted by Aero

Does that mean when Pumpkaboo hatches out of an egg they will hatch random sizes or hatch the same size?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The method for getting their individual formes after the maintenance will be left for the users to discover.
Why do I bother explaining things...?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page