PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[PWYW] Custom Fashion Boutique

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 222324

SapphyWapph's AvatarSapphyWapph
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pokeydapuppy

Username: Pokeydapuppy Character Headshot:many refs here! but all thats really a must is her glasses and dog ears Personality: optimistic and happy!! Would it be possible to have a purple/lightblue themed hanbok? If not, any outfit you had in mind is good too <3 Payment: 30zc +55 gp (?) Base: B
Acceptable- I'll get you on the list and work on it as soon as possible.
master.png
Bump~
master.png
Bumping once more!
Username: HeartOfAWizard Character Headshot:

Headshot XP By Penguin_Powe16

I like this version of her the best.

Full body By me

You can do whatever with her bottom. I'm not picky. (And yes, in this drawing her sleeves are rolled up.)
Personality:She's clever, smart, and secretive. (And emo (as in emotional) but she tries not to show it) Payment: 350gp???? 400gp??EHHH Base: Old fashion
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by HeartOfAWizard

Username: HeartOfAWizard Character Headshot:

Headshot XP By Penguin_Powe16

I like this version of her the best.

Full body By me

You can do whatever with her bottom. I'm not picky. (And yes, in this drawing her sleeves are rolled up.)
Personality:She's clever, smart, and secretive. (And emo (as in emotional) but she tries not to show it) Payment: 350gp???? 400gp??EHHH Base: Old fashion
Alright! I'll add you to the queue and work on your outfit ASAP.
Alienoid.txt's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAlienoid.txt
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
Username: Xeons Stargazer Character Headshot: Dariga Ravenwood Personality: A bit of a local fashionista in her city of Imperium. Illustrious, spiteful, inglorious, pretty, buzzkill, opulent. She is known for the ownership of the highly esteemed Club Envy, and the Ravenwood Gardens Esate, which produces much of the fresh produce for the city. She has a recognizable "Fufufu" laugh, and likes to get on the nerves of her peers, espically the Crown Prince. I would like to see her "Club Envy Outfit", the red one, expanded and improved. This is what she wears when she hosts great parties and events at the club, or if she just wants a night of fun. Note that she is not human, so her skin tone would be the same as what you see in the references, basiclally just as white as the base you have. Payment: 2500 GP Base: B (Old Fashioned)
Profile pic by lycanpyr
master.png
Alright, Xeons! I've added you to the slots, and I'll work on the outfit ASAP.
Alienoid.txt's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAlienoid.txt
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
Great! I fixed some spelling errors in the request. Let me know if you require more info!
master.png
Bumping! I'm still open for business!
Username: Midnight Espeon Character Headshot: Here! Personality: She tends to be rude and cold towards people, and often tends to start fights over the smallest of things, due to having a short temper. However, despite this, she's actually pretty friendly and chill towards people who somehow manage to befriend her, usually. Payment: 350GP Base: A
Profile picture was made by me!

Pages: 1234··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page