PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[PWYW] Custom Fashion Boutique

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 222324

POLL: Would you enjoy being able to use credits as a payment method?

Total votes: 96

You must be logged in to vote.

SapphyWapph's AvatarSapphyWapph
Welcome to my attempt to do a art shop: This is the Custom Fashion Boutique! What I will do for any currency (, , , etc.) is design a outfit using bases I have on hand.

Base Repository

Base A: Twinkystars Base B: Old Fashion Base C: Male Fashion
All that I request is that you give me a image of your character (preferably, a headshot) and a personality of said character, and I will work on your attire momentarily. For now, I will have 3 slots open!

Order Form

Username: *Username goes here.* Character Headshot: *Character headshot goes here.* Personality: *Details on personality go here.* Payment: *Offer your payment here! Please be aware that credits are accepted as a last resort, due to how easily I can get them!* Base: *Decide which base you desire your outfit to be made on! It can be a pixel outfit or one made on a croquis!*

1- SLOT OPEN 2- SLOT OPEN 3- SLOT OPEN

Notice: If you are unsatisfied with your outfit, you may give it to another person free of charge. Also, please credit me for the outfit design once you have gotten art of your character wearing the outfit. Notice: You will have give me the name of the base, as I cannot preview the bases. Sorry! Rules are rules!
syre's Avatarsyre
Ooooh this seems super fun! Username: syre Character Headshot: Mayuri Personality: She's quite lighthearted and mischievous! I would like a casual outfit for her, she has her uniform on in the ref but I was thinking some kind of modern outfit would be great! Payment: 200zc? (Eventually) Base: The only one available xD
Credit
Avatar by tyler + Banner by Angelatos + sig by Obstagoon <3

QUOTE originally posted by Syre

Ooooh this seems super fun! Username: syre Character Headshot: Mayuri Personality: She's quite lighthearted and mischievous! I would like a casual outfit for her, she has her uniform on in the ref but I was thinking some kind of modern outfit would be great! Payment: 200zc? (Eventually) Base: The only one available xD
Alright! You'll be put into the waitlist and your outfit will be worked on, ASAP! I will send it your way and that's when payment can occur.
Bumping the topic. If you fine peeps haven't noticed, I have indeed uploaded another base for you to look at and ask me to use.
Username: Midnight Espeon Character Headshot: Here! Personality: Shy and usually pretty quiet, she also tends to be very jumpy and nervous Payment: 60ZC Base: A
Profile picture was made by me!

QUOTE originally posted by Midnight Espeon

Username: Midnight Espeon Character Headshot: Here! Personality: Shy and usually pretty quiet, she also tends to be very jumpy and nervous Payment: 60ZC Base: A
Alright! Your outfit will be worked on momentarily. I shall also put you onto my list.
dreamurr's Avatardreamurr
Username: dreamürr Character Headshot:

hehe

Personality: Hmmm- she's pretty soft-spoken and kind, maybe an INFP-A? If anyone around her is in danger, she will not hesitate to sacrifice her life to protect them. Payment: 128 + 14 (im kinda poor- but here's a tip) Base: B
GIFs from Official Heaven's Official Blessing donghua (bilibili)

QUOTE originally posted by dreamürr

Username: dreamürr Character Headshot:

hehe

Personality: Hmmm- she's pretty soft-spoken and kind, maybe an INFP-A? If anyone around her is in danger, she will not hesitate to sacrifice her life to protect them. Payment: 128 + 14 (im kinda poor- but here's a tip) Base: B
Alright, I'll set you into the list and after that, I'll attempt to work on your outfit~
Bumping to prevent deletion.
Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy
Username: Pokeydapuppy Character Headshot:many refs here! but all thats really a must is her glasses and dog ears Personality: optimistic and happy!! Would it be possible to have a purple/lightblue themed hanbok? If not, any outfit you had in mind is good too <3 Payment: 30zc +55 gp (?) Base: B
  • main
  • links
Please click on my babu's:
Animela
||
CanineMachine
Updatinggg
AsymDoll13

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page