PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I have another question for your characters! Pick the latest character you RPed with and answer this: Do you like swimming?
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Mirage: No, I'll break if I do.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
"Eh...depends on how I'm feeling that day...If I'm not careful, I'll accidentally freeze the water with me in it. However, on good days, I do love swimming...I just don't have many good days, yaknow?" Carnelian shifts, clearing their throat/ "Perks of not knowing what you're capable of, I guess..."
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,223,505
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 547 Type Race Points: 2528 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Username: ZeroLordofDark What is your preferred genre?: Medieval Fantasy and Sci-fi What is the preferred length of your posts?: I prefer to do around one paragraph, but I'm not good at writing multiple paragraphs in a role play Any interest checks or your group RP you want to share?: I am thinking of making an original RP that involves 10 different weapon master tribes, and they're all in a big war, blaming each other for the declining condition the world is in, but it's really the work of an evil entity who causes wars on planets in order to take them over with little to no resistance. Do you have a place where you collect your OCs?: I have a gallery on DA with the art of my OCs, but I don't have a storage for them as far as bios go I’d love to see a roleplay example: (in the hidebox please)

Heroes of Prophecy (From a RP I'm in on another Website

Caelan wasn't all that surprised that he was called to this strange world as a Divine Hero. Well, the 'divine' part surprised him, considering he was a fallen angel, and a fallen angel by definition is no longer divine. Of course, this didn't bother him, he'd been worshiped as the God of Knowledge in his old realm. He went into a nearby inn and order a pint of something called black ale. As he drank it, it reminded him of Aruti blood, a popular drink from his realm. He looked around and wondered if any of his possible party members were also in the inn. When the barkeep brought him his food, a medium-rare steak, he licked his lips and started eating. He couldn't remember the last time he had a decent meal. Then again, it wasn't like he needed food to survive, so eating was more of a pleasure than it was a need.
Welcome! I'll add you to the member list.
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
sigh "It depends. I mean, I'm a chameleon, so I'm cold-blooded. If water is too cold, chances are I'll go into a cold shock and pass out. Of course being passed out in the water isn't a good thing, so for the most part, I avoid swimming because of how cold water is compared to the temperature of the air. I'll admit, I do enjoy a dip in a hot tub, but normal pools and places like the beach, no thanks, I'd rather just sunbathe."
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

-snip- Do you like swimming?
Setsuko: She shivered and made a disgusted face. "Eck, no. Have you ever thought about the amount of horrifying, disgusting things happen in Lake and oceans? Besides, water is not something to be taken lightly. It could kill you in an instant." She took on an evil sneer. "I should know." She chuckled darkly.
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
With which one of your characters would you join a roleplay in the following setting? You wake up in the forest and don't remember how you got there. After following the path for a while, you enter a small village. The villages are friendly, but have a look in their eyes that can be described as pity? They pity you. When you ask for the way home, they tell you this is your home. Someone whispers only the major, who lives in a mansion in the middle of the lake, can allow people to leave.
Ooooooo RP clan :0 Username: Solaria's Eyes What is your preferred genre?: Adventure, Multifandom, Crossover, Fantasy What is the preferred length of your posts?: One to three liners are more easier in my opinion but i may go ham sometimes and do many sentences Any interest checks or your group RP you want to share?: Im thinking of making a simple, goofy and lighthearted RP about pets in the pets store. (Yes this was slightly inspired by LPS but hear me out) The difference here is that the pets are being handled by a random person of choice (The character from any fandom as long as its PG and below, the characters having no idea that they can talk) that the roleplayers would pick, spining a wheel of names. The RP has a day and night system that updates depending on my time at the moment (Im not really sure if i should start it since i feel its a teensy bit too cofusing for others) Do you have a place where you collect your OCs?: Hmm, not really at the moment. I plan on having an archive in my Journal but im to lazy to do it I’d love to see a roleplay example:

Goodbye to a World (RP i made in Pokeheroes)

flashbacks time weewooweewooo) Where was he? Obsidian frantically looked around in a scary looking place. The platforms he was on were floating in the air somehow. He quickly notices his Haxorus on the other side of a Platform. He called out as Haxorus responds by turning to look at him. Obsidian quickly jumps and tries to reach to Haxorus when suddenly, right before his own eyes, Haxorus had fadded to dust. Obsidian stares at the dust that was once his Partner, his friends, his brother in disbelief. Suddenly he started to float, everything started to float. He turned to his side to face... Giratina. NO. NO. NO. PLEASE LET THIS BE JUST A BAD DREAM! His head was filled with gushing thoughts runing through his brain. He closed his eyes hoping it would just go away and- Obsidian was on the floor sitting as he recounted his memories. Only then he snapped back right into reality right then and there.
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Click them please!
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! Have a cute lil puppy
current:
Give me Albino radar ples
upcoming:
Pfp - Background - Coding by Altered
Welcome! I'll add you to our memberlist, and if you want you can join in by answering the last question I posted ^_^

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page