PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mina's Pokes and Items

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 666768

Whilimina352's AvatarWhilimina352
@EsperBear Your math is correct and yes you can buy them. Go ahead and send the trade when ready ^^
My avatar is my Minecraft Avi, ign: Mina264 ^ Made by Mistyme and MistakenAgain <3 ~Mina~
BUMP!
Judool's AvatarJudool
30zc for your helix orb? :>
kou • she/they • 27 shopjournal
: 0
collecting &!
@Judool Works for me, go ahead and send the trade when ready ^^
Aerodytis's AvatarAerodytis
Hello Hello Hello im interested in purchasing one of your shiny eevees! id like to pay in gp. Thank you and have a nice day/night
purplepleb's Avatarpurplepleb
May I buy your wishing stars for 28zc each?
Amazing avatar by Jormunkeeper!
@purplepleb Sounds good to me, go ahead and send the trade when ready ^^ @Aerodytis Absolutely! Go ahead and send the trade when ready. if you have any specifications on which one let me know in the trade ^^
BUMP!
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
Can I snag this Timid Albino Emolga for 25kcr and 175 GP? (Apologies, I don't have enough of one or the other for just one of the currencies, but it should be correct.) Edit since you haven't replied yet bc I just posted, I would like to add 10-20kcr for this Snow Combee
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.
@River's Skies That works for me for both. The Snow Combee is only 10k or equivalent. Go ahead and send the trade when you're ready ^^ (Computer is being a turd, sorry for the delay)

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page