PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special birthday Cele visit!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234

Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

But i through the idea out there in the suggestion because i can see reasons for it needing to be implemented. Like. Why buy q regular birthday CS from cele when you can wait for your birthday? The best solution i could think of is make regular cele birthday CS cheaper. .
I'm curious where you go that does this. What place, upon finding out its your birthday, charges an extra fee just because it's your birthday and they don't want you buying anything unless you come back and buy it on a day that isn't your birthday just so it's regular price? There doesn't need to be a fee, or even a discount if you think I'm trying to push that. Just having the birthday CS' available for purchase on your birthday is enough.

The only other solution i could see is making birthday CS purchased from celes birthday visit account locked. Because then theres a reason to buy them off season
Making them account locked is a lot better than charging a fee for wanting it to have your birthday in the timeline.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
selocon's Avatarselocon
If Niet feels the suggestion is worth it, then he'll put it in--we don't have to "pay him" to do it. That sounds like he takes bribes to approve features. I feel it'd be more liked to have Cele's shop open, and when you go there she says something like this: "Oh hello! I heard it was your birthday this week, so I decided to so something special for you! You can pick one of the birthday sprites I have below for free!" <list birthday sprites here>
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Tska's AvatarTska
Tska speaks...
I support this, although I dont think I received mine last year prolly for the fact that I've been gone for a while I believe have a special day/week for users where theres the ability to collect either what you'd like to pick or a random cs birthday sprites. an idea of mine: what if you pick random you'd go through a series of questions like, favorite color out of these 4 (Red yellow green blue) or like simple silly questions (like whats your favorite animal, dog, cat, fish, hamster) that would generate the outcome of the cs sprite. OR ! it could be related to pokefarm itself like who your favorite pokemon out of these 4 random ones etc. coded by water, art by wayrinq
Tia ★ They / She ★ My ShopMy Journal ★ Hunting Buying /
selocon's Avatarselocon
But what if you have all the 4 it runs through? And there's more than 4 birthday CS's. To add on my previous post as well: If the shop opens on your birthday special for you, there can be a link where you go to claim your birthday sprite anyway, and then Cele can say something like this: "Happy Birthday! I normally wouldn't be open today, but I just had to let you pick one of these CS Balls that apparently you haven't claimed yet! Go on! It's free"
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
i have edited this thread to get rid of the fee Just as a disclaimer i only had it there because the fee for natures had me under the impression that the cele shop was mainly for creating revenue and being a ZC sink. With the nature fee removed i reqlise that is sno longer the case
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Bump
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
If you wish to do a Birthday Visit, it should be able to be claimed for the entire week, as there are people who, for whatever reason, might not be able to log in on the day of. It would suck if they weren't able to get it because they missed the 24 hour window. I missed my own birthday once (thank Arceus for week long claim) because I got confused with the Server Time vs My Time (happens often still lol) Yes. I agree with there being no Fee, for the reasons already mentioned. That no place will charge you extra for gifts received. I also agree that this Birthday Sprite should be received IN ADDITION TO the new Birthday Sprite. BUT...I want SPICY!! So I would want maybe up to a 50ZC fee to get the Berry Preference I wanted, with another 50ZC for the Nature. To answer the question of "What if I have them all already?" You will still be allowed to claim one, but instead of it's full price, it's for up to 100ZC. I know what I said above, but there's a difference (at least, in my mind) of obtaining ones you missed (should be for free) and obtaining more for your Hoard (Cele should charge a bit for the trouble of finding that Sprite AGAIN). I'm just throwing those ZC costs out there, as that would be the most I'm willing to pay. (Not a penny pincher, but I have the real life concept of not spending much on unneccesary items so I have the money for when I NEED an item. And I apply the same logic to games) I know and understand though, that if even 30% of the ZC Owning Userbase was willing to pay 200ZC each, then that is what the price would be set as.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Birthday sprites already cost 750zc flat. These Birthday sprites would cost the same. The only difference is you'd buy them on your birthday. So theres no need for arbitrary zc prices because each birthday cs already has a set price and the user has the option to select it's nature like the current cele shop.
bump
Cele's AvatarCele
What if the current Birthday page was made Cele-flavoured for lore reasons (she comes to celebrate with you and share good vibes; the birthday page has no NPC or flavour like this) and she provided the opportunity for you to buy the birthday CSes while she's visiting?
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page