PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

re-enable right click in public fields view (on links)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

selocon's Avatarselocon
To bounce off what Zen said: I used to have a laptop that could not have a mousewheel click. It had this teeny little bar on the right side you could use to kinda scroll up/down. No middle click. In fact, I just had to look up how to middle click on a laptop, so I didn't even know you could do it on a trackpad. So middle click/wheel click isn't gonna work for people who don't have mice...or are on mobile. What harm would re-enabling the context menu on a link do?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
I support. I've eventually completely stopped looking at peoples free fields for making breeding pairsfor this reason, which is a reason my activity has decreased on this game overall. :/ Just been sticking with 50-79% breeding pairs if I don't already have a higher pair. I also used to enjoy seeing peoples progress with melan hatching but I prefer opening a new tab with the summary then finish up clicking before actually checking the summary.
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
StillHere's AvatarStillHere
Full support. I've completely stopped buying Pokemon from people if they as for links to each because it's now impossible to quickly get links on mobile. My interaction with trade threads is now minimal at best, and I now have no reason to go into other's fields unless I am massclicking and already know their fields are good for it. At the very least there should be an option to turn it back on. There's really no harm in enabling right click when you've already selected a Pokemon fully without being an option, because you have to be intentionally selecting one without a berry clicked.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
This only has my support if it doesn't ruin the left click option to feed pokemon. If it's one or the other no support. The usefulness of the double mouse click outweighs the usefulness of having the left click back.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
selocon's Avatarselocon
Bump!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Done. Patch coming soon/later today.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page